Adventures - Loot Chest Drop Rate?

DeletedUser20688

Has the loot chest drop rate changed? I've had a score of victories today with not one loot chest drop. I've heard similar or worse (40 wins and no drop) today while playing. What gives?

DeletedUser36559

Still 20% I think otherwise they would have told us by now. For some reason nowadays it's much harder to receive a loot chest than when the adventurers first came out. I used to get easily 5 a day when adventurers started and now I barely scrape 1 or 2.

DeletedUser22685

I don't think so. They're not supposed to be easy to win, and yet everyone who's spent more than a small amount of time playing adventures already has most of the Outlaw's set after a few short weeks. Those sets are more of a penalty to those just starting out than an advantage for the people who own them.

But at the same time I don't want to suggest lowering the drop rates of the set pieces since the other rewards are mostly just frustrating. The reward system obviously needs a lot of work (getting large amounts of exp for no energy expenditure or risk of KO is one major flaw), but I don't have any solid ideas at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

I don't think so. They're not supposed to be easy to win, and yet everyone who's spent more than a small amount of time playing adventures already has most of the Outlaw's set after a few short weeks. Those sets are more of a penalty to those just starting out than an advantage for the people who own them.

But at the same time I don't want to suggest lowering the drop rates of the set pieces since the other rewards are mostly just frustrating. The reward system obviously needs a lot of work (getting large amounts of exp for no energy expenditure or risk of KO is one major flaw), but I don't have any solid ideas at this point.

than how about if you don't get a loot chest after 5 wins in a row, you get a loot chest as a reward?

it would kinda make since :p

DeletedUser

It would increase the frustration regarding afkers even more. Imagine if you won 4 times in a row and in the 5th game you're in a bad team, i.e. players that abuse the system by leaving, or a newbie who is learning the ropes, or the kind of players that just do their solo thing irrespective of if the team wins. Not to mention you could also be put against a team that has 2 event winner guns while your has none, or a team where 2 of their players have more HP than your entire team combined.

It is already frustrating to lose in these conditions. If these things made you lose your streak which meant a guarantee of a loot chest, players will be pissed even more.

DeletedUser37139

I have been getting a loot chest whever this happened!

-- I have won :D
-- Didnt die anytime.
-- No one is afk neither in our team nor in opposition.

DeletedUser22685

I have been getting a loot chest whever this happened!

-- I have won :D
-- Didnt die anytime.
-- No one is afk neither in our team nor in opposition.

If you're really noticing that pattern, it's coincidental. They're purely luck based, with reaching the max VP score the only requirement.

Deleted User - 3853873

than how about if you don't get a loot chest after 5 wins in a row, you get a loot chest as a reward?

it would kinda make since :p
That wouldnt make sense to me, it would be nice.But if you win 5 that 1250 vps and a chest cost you 5k vp if you bought one.so they have to change it to maybe 20 wins to equal what they want you to spend for a chest. So no way they will do that lol.

foscock

Correct me if I'm wrong (high probability) , but isn't it a 20% chance that 1 person from the winning team will get a chest? If so, then that doesn't work out to "I should average 1 chest every 5 wins".

Deleted User - 3853873

Thats for one win a chance is 20%,not a total of wins. Every time you win its a chance that a chest may drop by 20%.Doesnt go by total of wins.I wish it did,then you would get one every 5 wins lol.
Kinda like last tombola you had a 50% chance each time at the card game,same with adventurers you have 20 % chance each win.not sure how to explain it the right way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Thats for one win a chance is 20%,not a total of wins. Every time you win its a chance that a chest may drop by 20%.Doesnt go by total of wins.I wish it did,then you would get one every 5 wins lol.
Kinda like last tombola you had a 50% chance each time at the card game,same with adventurers you have 20 % chance each win.not sure how to explain it the right way.

I'm pretty sure fos understands how maths works, but he was questioning the belief that the 20% chance is applied to each player individually rather than the team as a whole. If it worked the way fos is suggesting, that would mean there's a 5% chance to win a loot chest in your typical 4 vs. 4 adventure (assuming there's an equal chance for each player to win the one available chest).

Anyway, I don't believe it works that way. The announcement, Wiki and every other piece of information I've read indicates that each player on the winning team has a 20% chance to win a chest.

DeletedUser36559

Correct me If I'm wrong but am I right in thinking there's a 20% chance to win in 5 vs 5, 25% chance to win in 4 vs 4 and 33.3% chance of winning in 3 vs 3? Or is it 20% chance regardless of number of players in a team.

DeletedUser

I don't think there is a limit of one chest per team per win. I've seen teammates post in the team chat that they got a chest in the same battle that I received one, which would seem to give the impression that each player on the winning team has a 20% chance for one.

Of course, I have not played much lately, so I could be misremembering the chat.

DeletedUser

Correct me If I'm wrong but am I right in thinking there's a 20% chance to win in 5 vs 5, 25% chance to win in 4 vs 4 and 33.3% chance of winning in 3 vs 3? Or is it 20% chance regardless of number of players in a team.

It is 20% regardless of the number of players in the team.

I don't think there is a limit of one chest per team per win. I've seen teammates post in the team chat that they got a chest in the same battle that I received one, which would seem to give the impression that each player on the winning team has a 20% chance for one.

I too have seen more than one player in the same team winning a loot chest, so I guess it suggests that each player individually has a 20% chance of getting a loot chest if his team wins regardless of how many players were there in the team.

DeletedUser36559

Of course, I have not played much lately, so I could be misremembering the chat.

Yup, it's true so the probability is based solely on the player itself rather than the whole group which would make sense otherwise it would have been 25% chance for 4 vs 4 and so on..

DeletedUser37065

Im sure its just like getting crits in Fort battle u have 20% chance but u wont crit every 5 hits its just a statistical 20% value