Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

asdf124

Ive played few adventures now with the new changes... and to be honest I cant really notice any difference with shooting from the bank to the mill.. still not good LOS

That is because they didn't remove the start point of the carriage.

Edit: The point where you connect horses or ox to a wagon

Last edited:

Abydos1

I like the alternating first move change but the team match making is still crap. I regularly am paired up with weaker guns on one team against big upgraded guns on the other. They still haven't taken into account of the upgrading system though I think it still goes by level which is really antiquated. They could fix it by sorting it by gun damage. Yeah, I know that HP differs between guns but I think it will even it up a bit.

ScarletKisses

I like the alternating first move change but the team match making is still crap. I regularly am paired up with weaker guns on one team against big upgraded guns on the other. They still haven't taken into account of the upgrading system though I think it still goes by level which is really antiquated. They could fix it by sorting it by gun damage. Yeah, I know that HP differs between guns but I think it will even it up a bit.

Hahahaha I'm outgunned all the time... You being one of the big guns you just aren't as used to it lol ;)

Abydos1

Yeah, but I mean there should be more balanced teams of weak and strong guns...I wouldn't consider myself one of the strong guns but more of like the average since there are the upgraded outlaw rifles and special event winner nugget guns which are far more overpowering.

asdf124

Well done at screwing with venom snake one more time, who went on and updated the server with an incomplete update???? Seriously?

This attitude has to stop, >no coordination with developer team<

Everyone is now effected more than those who bought wright set(the one with plane etc)

Slygoxx

The update was complete, but perhaps some things changed when they shouldn't have been, we'll pass it on so someone can take another look at that.

asdf124

The update was complete, but perhaps some things changed when they shouldn't have been, we'll pass it on so someone can take another look at that.
The unintended changes were already known in beta Before the update came to normal servers like by at least 1 week. The changes were, outlaw set bonus changed from normal attack/defense of up to 5 to sector bonus of 5.

Venom snake from 5 attack/defense to 5 sector attack/defense bonus.

Sector bonuses don't work in adventures.

Now I have 5 defective venom snakes which were intended for another purpose.(defective from adventures)

Venom snakes are the most cursed items I have seen in this game.

DeletedUser26820

I could read thru 634 posts or I can ask in an appropriate thread....

There's a hidden achievement for adventures. Is it for ko'ing one opponent with a stone?

That would mean [item=100000], the stone of the left hand variety??
How does one come across one of those???

Where am I off base on this one????

DeletedUser38817

I don't have the achievement but I went to 5 adventurers with a stone and got nothing so I'm guessing you have to KO 5 people with a stone, not the rare stone just remove your left hand weapon and go to an adventure.

DeletedUser26820

So you're saying ko 5 opponents with no left hand equipped to fulfill the achievement?
I'm ok with that if that's what it takes, but it does lead one to ponder why the heck this is an achievement if Inno wants folks attending adventures.....
Does any one with Inno even play adventures?
Do they understand the rash of butt hurt a toon is going to get for attending an adventure with no left hand weapon equipped?

Have me show up to one with no left hand weapon equipped and I'll be sending in 2 support tickets for chat infractions......
Each and every time. Even when unsuccessful. So we might be talking about 50-70-100 support tickets for chat infractions.

But ok. It is what it is..... The Mod and Support Teams need to be kept busy....

I'll start attending adventures with no left hand equipped to knock out this achievement. God have mercy on all of us.

asdf124

So you're saying ko 5 opponents with no left hand equipped to fulfill the achievement?
I'm ok with that if that's what it takes, but it does lead one to ponder why the heck this is an achievement if Inno wants folks attending adventures.....
Does any one with Inno even play adventures?
Do they understand the rash of butt hurt a toon is going to get for attending an adventure with no left hand weapon equipped?

Have me show up to one with no left hand weapon equipped and I'll be sending in 2 support tickets for chat infractions......
Each and every time. Even when unsuccessful. So we might be talking about 50-70-100 support tickets for chat infractions.

But ok. It is what it is..... The Mod and Support Teams need to be kept busy....

I'll start attending adventures with no left hand equipped to knock out this achievement. God have mercy on all of us.
Apparently, "true friendship" is more damaging to adventures than koing players with a stone in inno's logic.

Glad to hear that is inno's base "common sense".

DeletedUser38817

Trying to figure out how to get this achievement without report offenses and pissing off the entire adventure community :eek:

DeletedUser26820

I just want to know how to knock out this hidden adventure..... For those 20-30 toons playing them these days, I'll do whatever it takes.
I'm an achievement point chaser. I've been here for over 7 years. I need help with a very low key dynamic.
But I log in for achievement points. Shame on me. I've been kicked off your next IFBC Team for having passion and opinion..... And I'm fine with that.

But in another cross server, shared community, dynamic, where there's a wandering stranger such as me looking to finalize an achievement, there might be 4-5-6 signing up in the saloon to see it happen.

Adventure up.....
For your time will come when you'll ask me for a favor......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

If we are taking about impossible achievement, it is near impossible to knock out players in three consecutive rounds without somehow arranging it in advance. 1 player is always going to be at bank/loon so it is unlikely to happen on accident. It may have been easier on lower levels when everyone has less than 1.5k hp but with 3-5k + it would take a very strong gun to shave them down and a very strong defense to survive 3 people shooting you for 6+ rounds and all that assuming one of them will not bolt

DeletedUser33353

If we are taking about impossible achievement, it is near impossible to knock out players in three consecutive rounds without somehow arranging it in advance. 1 player is always going to be at bank/loon so it is unlikely to happen on accident. It may have been easier on lower levels when everyone has less than 1.5k hp but with 3-5k + it would take a very strong gun to shave them down and a very strong defense to survive 3 people shooting you for 6+ rounds and all that assuming one of them will not bolt

Oh noes.......an arranged thing in an adventure? Guess that will be the next achievement deleted o_O

asdf124

I have this achievement without arranging it.

I also know of ways to get it.

This was pre alternative moves and pre event weapon.

The stoner achievement is by far the hardest one and you guys need that chicken back!

Else, achievement should be removed due to unfair as not everyone plays all the time.