Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser35120

It's not completely false that blues get the best team. It's pure logic, Blues get the 2nd and 3rd best guys. That's how it's coded.

DeletedUser36559

It doesn't matter who gets the best guys its only the gun that matters these days.

Abydos1

Adventures Futility

It doesn't matter who gets the best guys its only the gun that matters these days.

That is soooooooo true...but just got to deal with it. I for one don't expect to win at all anymore...but I'll keep trying of course. Eventually I get lucky with someone not trying on the other side or an offliner...won't count on it though. I just continue to hate these people that quit out everytime...can you just play please?! 10 minute waits you idiots!!! :mad:

DeletedUser33353

Gun is important, but it seems many people ignore gear. A level 100 in lvl 1 outlaw gear can beat up a poorly-equipped level 150.

A team that communicates, and follows orders can beat that same level 150 person as well. I find that is the problem I have with some members. Face it all, there are only so many options in advents as is it set up now.

Now, having said that.....see y'all in one soon.

DeletedUser26820

I bring close to 6800hp and a Manitu's set to an adventure in trying to attend 1000.

The gun, the gear, the whatnot don't make the team.

The team makes the gun and the team makes the team.

Sometimes, it's as simple as order of setting actions.
When you're on the Bank/Saloon to win it and have no LOS, don't set a heal ahead of me when I'm on the Mill with LOS and can use a quickshot on our team's first round action.
It might only yield 1200+ damage, but you gave me that opportunity for your team and still got your heal at the end of that round.

There is strategy and teamwork in adventures.

If there wasn't, I wouldn't have lost 38.567% of the time.....

DeletedUser

I think it is well thought out that reds move first. I actually like the fact that reds move first.. and it is for a reason. No, this is not cause I'm level 150 and I get to be red most of the times and blah blah blah. But because the blues get the better team most of the times. If there are three level 150's in an adventure, blues will always get two level 150's. You will see many a time Red has one level 150, blues 2x level 150.. and the second guy in the red team is level 110 odd. Now if you take the "red moves first" ability out of them.. blues will walk over the red dead bodies with ease. Let alone level 150's scenario.. Blues get 2 out of the top 3 players in an adventure (2nd and 3rd).

This is true and it it the reason why I quit adventures half a year ago after playing about 350-400.
Being a 150 and nearly everytime in team red the 1:2 scenario happened very often.
I nearly lost every game then even if i was most of the time fastest player im my team.
To keep the long story short in the last 2 month of the time i played adventures more and more players between 135 and 149 got even level 1 outlaw gear because of their easy wins while I got maybe 5 chests in 2 month.
Before that time of more and more outlaw gear i could win with the weapon that gave me 12 mobility as only new item while outlaw set was rare and maybe 1 player on both sides had the gun.

Now I think that adventures are just a waste of time for most players because there is a small group best equipped that rules every adventure.

Abydos1

It's a fast paced game and one wrong move can make the whole team lose. I'm sure he likes to win like anybody else and that's fine. Losing is not always a bad thing you know...after all I'm still way overmatched by most of the people that play here. It's time to cool down and just play...I admit I used to get really pissed about having losing streaks but now I just come to accept it since that is how the game works. What I do like seeing lately is less people quitting out so here's to hoping that keeps up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Please keep this on topic. This thread is for discussion and feedback about adventures. It is not a place to single out players and point fingers.
We are all friends here, so play nicely :)

DeletedUser37645

not sure if this has been brought up before, probably not the first . my my character is master saddler . some of the quests are things he should not have to do , like steal horses ,rob settlers . there should be a for real abort quest, with no ill effects in game.

asdf124

the new awesomnia are kinda ruining adventures one way or another. You now get more credit weapons, rank 2 outlaw rifles or a njub at level 150 with natty left gun........seriously?

DeletedUser35003

the new awesomnia are kinda ruining adventures one way or another. You now get more credit weapons, rank 2 outlaw rifles or a njub at level 150 with natty left gun........seriously?

Agreed. And many of them don't speak english :/

foscock

Banned

How exactly does that ruin it? More participants that aren't level 12 guys with no weapon sounds like an improvement to me.

DeletedUser36559

The language barrier shouldn't really be an issue since most players with those type of guns mentioned already know how to play adventurers properly and also it makes it a lot more competitive instead of always having a level 12 guy in your team who's never played before.

DeletedUser37645

what are veterans points good for ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18973

no more chests in advents?? i have gone 50+ wins and not one, is it just my bad luck or are chests non-exsistant?

DeletedUser36559

no more chests in advents?? i have gone 50+ wins and not one, is it just my bad luck or are chests non-exsistant?

Keep playing and you will eventually find one, chests have not been removed it's just really bad luck.

Abydos1

They seem to be really rare now though like the Outlaw gun which I have yet to get in almost 900 Adventures worth of loot chests...I like my Romeo Crossbow anyways. :p