Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser26820

Bam, Bam, Boom, Boom.... Still playing at least one adventure a day for a win and daily task. See you fellas there.

DeletedUser21689

I don't see the point to adventures anymore as some of the guys rifles are just to strong. They have upgraded the outlaw rifle at least twice. Which means they have at least 9 outlaw rifles. i can't last for more than 1 round with them and i'm a lvl 146. so whats the point. Thanks in advance. Olchain.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

I don't see the point to adventures anymore as some of the guys rifles are just to strong. They have upgraded the outlaw rifle at least twice. Which means they have at least 9 outlaw rifles. i can't last for more than 1 round with them and i'm a lvl 146. so whats the point. Thanks in advance. Olchain.

I had worked so hard for rank 1 outlaw rifle, now working harder to get rank 2 outlaw rifle.

so, what is the problem if we worked so hard to get em in the first place?

I still think adventures need to have the ability to set lower quality of buildings etc for better performance.

DeletedUser37520

I had worked so hard for rank 1 outlaw rifle, now working harder to get rank 2 outlaw rifle.

I still think adventures need to have the ability to set lower quality of buildings etc for better performance.

The problem is that it discourages new players from playing. Even I, with around 3000 health points and Golden Gun, isn't having especially much fun because I'm often the underdog in the encounter. What's the fun of running around the mill trying to not get hit by the players with a upgraded The Outlaw set? There isn't much fun in that, and therefore I'm just choosing to do something else. I'm not alone in this, I'm sure there's a lot of people that wants to play it but can't really enjoy it when they mostly acts as canon fodder for their opponent. The end result of this is that the adventures will basically die out and only being played by the elite group that has all the right stuff.

As far as some other adventure feedback, then there's a lot of it. The adventures are repetitive, bugged and unbalanced. There's one map, one single map. It's basically the same procedure all the time, two goes to the mill while one takes the Bank/Saloon. The bug I've encountered the most is that the lines that shows where your team mates are heading often disappear. It's extremely annoying, I'm not too found of shooting my friend in the back just because I can't see where he's going.

There's a couple types of unbalance. The first one is that the teams often doesn't get even and you can often see what team is going to win from the start as long as everyone does there job. Then there's the moving priority which is a huge deal. Red is always moving first and this is obviously a huge advantage. They're the ones that gets the first shot of and they're the ones that are able to escape before the shot.

asdf124

The problem is that it discourages new players from playing. Even I, with around 3000 health points and Golden Gun, isn't having especially much fun because I'm often the underdog in the encounter. What's the fun of running around the mill trying to not get hit by the players with a upgraded The Outlaw set? There isn't much fun in that, and therefore I'm just choosing to do something else. I'm not alone in this, I'm sure there's a lot of people that wants to play it but can't really enjoy it when they mostly acts as canon fodder for their opponent. The end result of this is that the adventures will basically die out and only being played by the elite group that has all the right stuff.

As far as some other adventure feedback, then there's a lot of it. The adventures are repetitive, bugged and unbalanced. There's one map, one single map. It's basically the same procedure all the time, two goes to the mill while one takes the Bank/Saloon. The bug I've encountered the most is that the lines that shows where your team mates are heading often disappear. It's extremely annoying, I'm not too found of shooting my friend in the back just because I can't see where he's going.

There's a couple types of unbalance. The first one is that the teams often doesn't get even and you can often see what team is going to win from the start as long as everyone does there job. Then there's the moving priority which is a huge deal. Red is always moving first and this is obviously a huge advantage. They're the ones that gets the first shot of and they're the ones that are able to escape before the shot.

If you think outlaw rank 1's were bad, than I wonder what you'd think about credit card weapons....

Red moves first, however, I had used that as a disadvantage for reds in some occasions.

Blue moves last, means if your being haunted down, you could counter after a few rounds, via double shooting two rounds or double shooting than running next round.

DeletedUser26820

Jeez..... a relatively new dynamic of the game that is getting this kind of negative feedback.

Be ashamed of yourselves. I've played for 5 years and my credit card and adventures keep me logging in. There is no shame in that.

I don't log in for you guys..... unless it's Kidd to have him carry my golf clubs :)

I'd still like to see a Novice relative to Professional option when signing into an Adventure..... Higher rewards or more veteran points in the Pro Room.... Level 100 minimum....

DeletedUser34295

I'd still like to see a Novice relative to Professional option when signing into an Adventure..... Higher rewards or more veteran points in the Pro Room.... Level 100 minimum....

I've seen this kind of addition to other kinds of dungeons/raids in games I play and it usually lead to one thing: all of the high levels (usually most of the population) have an awesome time together and exclude anyone who isn't say 100+, giving new players no incentive to play adventures nor anyone to do it with/who can teach them.

And the very few of the new players then who will reach level 100 and won't be scared off, will be complete noobs in adventures and probably be "bullied" by "pro players" due to this, and still won't be able to enjoy the adventures. It really only benefits a tight knit group of level 100+ players to implement this.

DeletedUser33353

I still enjoy doing advents, and slapping dieben around in them. And dieben? You are the caddy my friend, now fetch me my 9 iron please.

DeletedUser37520

If you think outlaw rank 1's were bad, than I wonder what you'd think about credit card weapons....

Red moves first, however, I had used that as a disadvantage for reds in some occasions.

Blue moves last, means if your being haunted down, you could counter after a few rounds, via double shooting two rounds or double shooting than running next round.

There's small advantages of going second, definitely. They're not even close to making up the severe disadvantages you get though. Red will always be able to avoid the first shot, they can easily make the opponent shoot each other by moving behind the enemy and so on. It's absolutely ridiculous how InnoGames ever thought that this would be fair and just shows how lazy they're as a developer. No thought process what so ever, just rush an unfinished feature out.

These "credit card weapons" you're talking about are also completely crazy. The same applies to heavily upgraded weapons such as Precise single shot rifle in level 5. It's absolutely ridiculous that you can kill someone with 2-3 shots from full health with a weapon like this. What's the fun in it? Pretty much: "Pang, pang, dead. Yey, never going back to adventure again".

DeletedUser33353

These "credit card weapons" you're talking about are also completely crazy. The same applies to heavily upgraded weapons such as Precise single shot rifle in level 5. It's absolutely ridiculous that you can kill someone with 2-3 shots from full health with a weapon like this. What's the fun in it? Pretty much: "Pang, pang, dead. Yey, never going back to adventure again".

Just one point I would like to make.....cc weapons are nice, a few people I know have them. I don't :( Heavily upgraded weapons? Oh yeah, something anyone can do and a nice feature to take advantage of....I know I did.

Now.....where is that slack caddie of mine?

asdf124

There's small advantages of going second, definitely. They're not even close to making up the severe disadvantages you get though. Red will always be able to avoid the first shot, they can easily make the opponent shoot each other by moving behind the enemy and so on. It's absolutely ridiculous how InnoGames ever thought that this would be fair and just shows how lazy they're as a developer. No thought process what so ever, just rush an unfinished feature out.

But I played over 1k adventures, and your telling me I am the suspect of ruining this game, I actually try to teach others, if they didn't know how to play.

The rank 5 single shots aren't with everyone, the rank 1 is usually by those who made 1k adventures and more.

I have played about a year, 1k+ adventures and got to level 137 with rank 1 outlaw set other than horse.

If I cannot utilize it, than what is it good for?

DeletedUser21689

Your argument was the same for builders. We used to get more xp for building before people complained it was unfair. Even though we worked hard building in town.

DeletedUser36559

Can the win 1 adventure for daily task be changed back to play 1 adventure? It's just complete nonsense being in a weaker team game after game. Took me over 9 hours to get that " win 1 adventure " for just one day. Change it back to play 1 adventure but you need to play the entire adventure for the daily task to be achieved.

Abydos1

Only Winners

Can the win 1 adventure for daily task be changed back to play 1 adventure? It's just complete nonsense being in a weaker team game after game. Took me over 9 hours to get that " win 1 adventure " for just one day. Change it back to play 1 adventure but you need to play the entire adventure for the daily task to be achieved.

Yeah, this might be annoying but it sure helps people try to win...though I still see people coming on and doing nothing just for the daily quest so I don't know. I'm not sure if you can make anybody play the entire adventure. Eventually you can get a win though so not sure if it is much of a problem though I wish they finally implement the new adventure changes so red doesn't always have the advantage. :hmf:

DeletedUser21689

So apart from the guys who have x100+ of all the outlaw stuff. How many people actually play regularly? my guess is less and less every day once they realise they're killed every round.

DeletedUser36029

Agreed on implementing the move order change Abys. Would make it a bit more unpredicateble which would likely cause its own level of frustration for a bit though :D till we all got over our disappointment at losing that edge when we are red. lol

I see a lot of people want easy over a challenge these days in some comments. *shakes head* this generation... I swear

hahaha

DeletedUser35120

I think it is well thought out that reds move first. I actually like the fact that reds move first.. and it is for a reason. No, this is not cause I'm level 150 and I get to be red most of the times and blah blah blah. But because the blues get the better team most of the times. If there are three level 150's in an adventure, blues will always get two level 150's. You will see many a time Red has one level 150, blues 2x level 150.. and the second guy in the red team is level 110 odd. Now if you take the "red moves first" ability out of them.. blues will walk over the red dead bodies with ease. Let alone level 150's scenario.. Blues get 2 out of the top 3 players in an adventure (2nd and 3rd). If reds move first scenario needs to be changed, this "blues always get the 2nd and 3rd best guys" scenario needs to be changed too. Now I know a whole lot of people will disagree with me.. and tell me I'm supporting my own case.. but it's not that.. there are a lot of level 150's around.. and I get to be blue most of the times.. there are times when I wished blues moved first.. but there's logic over this whole thing.

DeletedUser36979

First they should fix the loot, so more people will play.
Either get rid of the junk in them, like mojo, tax refund and whatnot, or have a chest drop for each 35p win. Then it would become worthwhile again, and more would play.
At the moment you could do 10+ wins before getting a chest, just to find a mojo inside. Or worse yet, you could buy a chest for 5000 VP, and get the damn Mojo in it, which you could have bought for 150VP... talk about reason NOT to waste time on adventures :eek:

More people playing will get better balanced team, and maybe even bring back the great 5v5 days :) And would give the company a reason to finish and release other maps.

But honestly, I doubt much will happen

Abydos1

Ummm, Anny red wins most of the time because they know they can move first unless they don't play like a team...and completely false that blue gets the best team. The red team always seems to be stacked with the bigger players while the blue team is the big underdog. Then with all these upgraded guns the game doesn't really take into account of it and there can be some real mismatches because of it. Even with all this I wish players would stop quitting out when there are lopsided teams...please tough it out and play the next one so we don't have to wait another 10 minutes or so for another match. Anyways, they already agreed to the new adventures changes so when they will actually implement them we do not know...for now only the most brave and persistent players will keep playing. Good luck to us all.