Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser36011

All I can say, is thank god the potions were removed. Myself, \i was one to make the most benefit of them, gaiing 400k+ a day for quite some time until I went on vacation. There is no wy they should have been there in the first place, and frankly you can whine that they were removed but they should have been removed much much sooner. \yes it may be odd that they removed something and didnt put something else in lieu back, but the potions were a detriment to the actual game, as people were pretty much doing nothing other than adventures.

Fafer's suggesiton of adding a timer on the potion, is somehwat doable, but \i would still say that if that was the case, then it needs to be an entirely new potion, because if you got a potion from the fair, or one of the major event,s and you had to wait a weekI do doubt you would think it was a reward(Imagine having 30 of them from nuggeting alot in an event ;))

DeletedUser36559

Typo. Meant 5000 VP. :)

I suppose you have a point, if you have some cash to spend you can buy most of the outlaw items from the market leaving you with just 3 to find. But not everyone can spend hours playing them that's why they should atleast increase the drop chance a bit more. It's not 20% at all since I've counted 50 games win and only received 1 loot chest when I played it.

Deleted User - 3853873

All I can say, is thank god the potions were removed. Myself, \i was one to make the most benefit of them, gaiing 400k+ a day for quite some time until I went on vacation. There is no wy they should have been there in the first place, and frankly you can whine that they were removed but they should have been removed much much sooner. \yes it may be odd that they removed something and didnt put something else in lieu back, but the potions were a detriment to the actual game, as people were pretty much doing nothing other than adventures.

Fafer's suggesiton of adding a timer on the potion, is somehwat doable, but \i would still say that if that was the case, then it needs to be an entirely new potion, because if you got a potion from the fair, or one of the major event,s and you had to wait a weekI do doubt you would think it was a reward(Imagine having 30 of them from nuggeting alot in an event ;))
You dont mind them removed now that you gained your exp and got to level 150 PtyLtd rofl.Your silly, no one should really complain we all had the same chance to buy them and for us that didnt buy a lot has no one to blame but ourselves. I dont think they shouldve ever been there either,but I can see why people are complaining that they are gone now cause if you pulled it they shouldve put something in its place.no one wants to grind those for vps now for mojo or 5k for a chest and people are worried with a legit reason that it will kill adventurers now. People want to feel like they get some kind nice reward from them and a lot are like me and get very few chest for wins,My luck rate has been a lot lower than 20% since this game started,I have bought most my chest off the market.
I personaly like the game but it does get boring and wish for it to stay alive so they add more maps to it and doesnt die like poker.I hope they find a work around that makes the masses happy so the game stays around and dont have to wait all day to play a 3v3 game.:)

DeletedUser36011

erm wj. I was well over 150 out, in fact \i was the only one on my world and now there are 6 or so of us. I am not complaining for the sake of my own benefit, with adventures I have actually increased my xp lead on all of these players. Yes, I would like them to stay for my benefit, but for the sake of the overall game, the potions had to go. Other parts of the game were completley neglected all for the super gain you got from adventures ;)

DeletedUser

Another instance of the "players not being able to move bug". Kosaekos set his movement and all of us could see it but he didn't move in the action phase. next round he couldn't set target anywhere else. we could all see his black arrow. Then he refreshed and was able to set target after that but the old move arrow was still there and stayed till the end of the game.

Screenshot:

asdf124

Another instance of the "players not being able to move bug". Kosaekos set his movement and all of us could see it but he didn't move in the action phase. next round he couldn't set target anywhere else. we could all see his black arrow. Then he refreshed and was able to set target after that but the old move arrow was still there and stayed till the end of the game.

Screenshot:

It can be due to a glitch, lag or connection issues.

DeletedUser

I could be a glitch/bug in the coding but I don't think it's a lag or connection issue because then it would affect only kosaekos but all of us could see that black arrow and it was there for the entire game and didn't go away in a round or two.

DeletedUser35120

Have had the same bug yesterday.. Also sometimes either one of the 5 abilities aren't clickable (I've said that somewhere above). Meaning, It's sometimes the case I'm not being able to click on walk and set target.. or click on shoot and set target (the target marker doesn't appear at all).

Oh yes.. and I was not resurrecting today in a game, and I was given a message "you will be kicked out in 2 rounds if you don't participate in the game." So that bug still exists.

DeletedUser36559

Yup sometimes when I click quickshot and snakeshot it won't allow me to select my abilities.

DeletedUser

Have had the same bug yesterday.. Also sometimes either one of the 5 abilities aren't clickable (I've said that somewhere above). Meaning, It's sometimes the case I'm not being able to click on walk and set target.. or click on shoot and set target (the target marker doesn't appear at all).

That happens to me too but I find that you can still select those skills using hotkeys.

asdf124

I could be a glitch/bug in the coding but I don't think it's a lag or connection issue because then it would affect only kosaekos but all of us could see that black arrow and it was there for the entire game and didn't go away in a round or two.

He might have canceled his move but it glitched and it stayed like that.

DeletedUser

I'd like to add that if suggestion with timer on XP potion is really implemented, it would be fair to players to get heads up for that. At least give us a chance to use what we already have.

DeletedUser36098

I have found that the skill is unable to be selected but if I move the cursor to the edges of the box the selection can be made, unfortunately it does not always work that way either. It is as if the game has suddenly decided you are not allowed to use that skill for the rest of the game. one game had all skills but moving blocked like that

DeletedUser36011

I have found that the skill is unable to be selected but if I move the cursor to the edges of the box the selection can be made, unfortunately it does not always work that way either. It is as if the game has suddenly decided you are not allowed to use that skill for the rest of the game. one game had all skills but moving blocked like that

refresh usually fixes it

foscock

Banned
The #1 most annoying things about Adventures, aside from AFK players, is the amount of screen space taken up by buttons and popups. I have complained about the popups since beta and was told by a dev to "just click on them and they will go away".

That comment misses the entire point - clicking on the popups gets you killed when it's a race to see who shoots or moves first. The popups supply no useful information to anyone who has played more then once. Can we at least have a setting to disable them? Please?

The buttons and most of the surrounding graphics are twice the size they need to be. I never use the bottom toolbar anyway, so it would be great to have another setting to use a mini-toolbar. That picture of me on the left? What purpose does that serve? I know what I look like :) and I can see my current health by looking at my toon.

DeletedUser

The buttons and most of the surrounding graphics are twice the size they need to be. I never use the bottom toolbar anyway, so it would be great to have another setting to use a mini-toolbar. That picture of me on the left? What purpose does that serve? I know what I look like :) and I can see my current health by looking at my toon.

if you don't use bottom toolbar, how do you issue commands? are there some keyboard shortcuts?

DeletedUser36559

Agree with fos, I've been killed multiple times due to player death/resurrect messages and my enemy was 1 second faster than me. There is no need for it as I can see if they are dead or not just by simply taking a quick glance on the right hand side of the enemies profiles.