Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser36326

Why is the health on my character in the game not the same as the my character in the adventure? It's like 2000 points lower.

DeletedUser26856

Character level, based on what they said in the announcement:

How can I become better in the Adventures?
There are two primary factors that influence your Adventure stats: your character level and your fort battle weapon. Unlike fort battles, two players with the same level and weapon will have the same effectiveness, even if they have differing health and skills.​

Deleted User - 3853873

I havent got to try it yet sounds fun but says connection couldnt be established? wont let me try it.is it not working now? sorry see this already posted i will try reloading my browser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Character level, based on what they said in the announcement:

on two separate adventures i had same gun, but different other items. it resulted in slightly different hp. how exactly is hp in adventures calculated?

DeletedUser34315

on two separate adventures i had same gun, but different other items. it resulted in slightly different hp. how exactly is hp in adventures calculated?
Your strength affects health, and hurts your aim/dodge chances. Dexterity boosts hit chance, mobility boosts dodges, charisma boost critical chance.

DeletedUser35520

oddly enough, trying adventures using FireFox results in "Could not establish connection", but using Internet Explorer of all things works fine. Also, in the Achievements, "Gefechte" and "Kopfgelder", clearly just translation lost when adding the adventure achievements.

1Big Chief

Although all on a learning curve.. I like this new addition
Not quite a duel showdown.. but something extra indeed :)

DeletedUser36559

Been waiting for 18 minutes straight for an adventure, it would be helpful if we could invite friends to join and play private sessions instead of waiting a long time.

DeletedUser35631

jeez..what on earth are the developers thinking? This is a total waste of time....

Deleted User - 3853873

what i dont understand yet is how some peeps are geting items like one guy i know got a fort knife from these?and no way he had 5k points already to buy loot chest? so how do we get items drop besides geting loot chest with 5k points?im curious lol micky leave que and do again shouldnt take that long

DeletedUser35520

what i dont understand yet is how some peeps are geting items like one guy i know got a fort knife from these?and no way he had 5k points already to buy loot chest? so how do we get items drop besides geting loot chest with 5k points?im curious lol micky leave que and do again shouldnt take that long

the loot chest for winners odds dropped from the 100% on beta, to 20% here. You can also buy the loot chest in the shop for 5k veteran points. The Outlaw set items drop from those, as do EXP potion of wisdom and Mojo. There may be other items that I am not aware of since the recent updates.

Anyone waiting 15 mins etc... I don't let the Queue go that long. Once the timer hits a minute, I leave and rejoin. I've had much better success doing that to get in games that just sitting.

Still lots of issues with player disconnecting and reconnecting or leaving period. Like FF's, I would like to see the cpu take over at least to shoot very turn

DeletedUser34315

Playing more of these, my one big complaint is this:
So, so much lag. I can play skyrim with the graphics on high.. but my computer is lagging with 1 chrome tab open playing an adventure? That's ridiculous. You should let us disable unneeded images-the backgrounds of the buildings, the player's detail, etc. Give us some sort of thing like the right click- set quality to low trick in fort battles, please, to combat the lag.

Deleted User - 3853873

ok ya i figured that out we won a battle and i got a chest woot,but now my question is i won a knife and the fort attack and defense is only 0.5 is that correct? i thought it might scale with level lol.seams pretty low to even bother puting on weapon lol. never mind after looking at set i see why each piece has a fort bonus.i want this set bad.it is freaking awsome looking all of it.thank you inno i can be the man in black woo hooo

DeletedUser35520

Ive also had drop from the loot chests a steel chest and a luck bonus buff (+25% for 8 hours).

As mentioned by others, the lag is bad and I would love to see a team vote to kick bad players or disconnected players, once maybe a cpu option is in place for handicap teams down a person. A generic cpu man that just shoots or maybe only guards the bank/saloon is better than the current options of nothing

Deleted User - 3853873

what the heck i just got loot box and won 500 dollars from it rofl.omg lol now i spend 5k points on chest and get 1% exp potion lol. there is some good stuff and lot junk stuff ha ha

DeletedUser8627

Thank you to all those who have provided feedback to us, we really appreciate you letting us know what you like and don't like in this new addition.

Please, if you do come across any bugs, let us know about them so they can be logged and fixed.

DeletedUser

Would be nice to see a page with what is available from the chests. And what the new set looks like. I did 27 adventures (took that many to get over 5k points) and got 4 loot chests and I bought 1. I got Outlaw saddle from 1 I won, 1 +25% money for 8 hours buff and 3 +25% luck for 8 hours buff. Not worth the time for me.

As stated before, points should be awarded for participation. I went through one battle where I did a lot of work and ended up with 50 points because the team lost so badly.