Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser8627

Hey guys!

Please make use of this thread to report any bugs you may find, discuss adventures and provide us with your feedback here.

DeletedUser33797

I really can`t believe it.It`s this for real?. The whole thing is bugged as hell and they are releasing it here?
It`s like there is one man in that company that want`s to see this game dead cause this is only the logical explanation regarding this.Those Adventures are the most moronic thing i have ever played.3 vs 3 ? You can`t play with friends so thinking of strategies it`s close to zero because every time there will be another guy that plays with you ,and he might have a different idea what to do in this game ,most of the time at least one guy gets disconnected so the chances for you to win lowers drastically ,the movement is crap,the animation it`s so bad it`s like sticks of wood moving around there are 4 or 5 pages in the beta forum about the layout taking to much space from the actual playing screen,basically it`s like looking thought a keyhole to a large field ,the reward system has been changed so after 3-4 h of playing if you get lucky you get a chest with a clover leaf in it.There is of course a new set (doh!!) and a new currency in the game (why in the world do we need another one beside money and bonds it`s beyond me).Ah and don`t forget you can shot you teammate if he is in you LoS.That is always a lot of fun right?
The only thing most of people where playing this adventures was because of the rewards cause there nothing FUN in it
Hell i will take poker anytime instead of this crap
No ,No ,No
That`s it for me time to move on and find something else

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35520

it has some issues still, but beta released another update for the MPI's yesterday I believe it was, so things are getting better slowly. Is it something that players are going to cling to and play long term like FF's or duels, no not as is, but its a new feature. Who knows what shape it will take over the next year and best part is, they are optional. If you dislike them, you don't have to play them. At least for a while, they will create a buzz on .Net. Also, to the free players, this is a game mode that relays on level for HP and Rifle for Damage, so its a level playing field.

DeletedUser8627

I really can`t believe it.It`s this for real?. The whole thing is bugged as hell and they are releasing it here?
It`s like there is one man in that company that want`s to see this game dead cause this is only the logical explanation regarding this.Those Adventures are the most moronic thing i have ever played.3 vs 3 ? You can`t play with friends so thinking of strategies it`s close to zero because every time there will be another guy that plays with you ,and he might have a different idea what to do in this game ,most of the time at least one guy gets disconnected so the chances for you to win lowers drastically ,the movement is crap,the animation it`s so bad it`s like sticks of wood moving around there are 4 or 5 pages in the beta forum about the layout taking to much space from the actual playing screen,basically it`s like looking thought a keyhole to a large field ,the reward system has been changed so after 3-4 h of playing if you get lucky you get a chest with a clover leaf in it.There is of course a new set (doh!!) and a new currency in the game (why in the world do we need another one beside money and bonds it`s beyond me).Ah and don`t forget you can shot you teammate if he is in you LoS.That is always a lot of fun right?
The only thing most of people where playing this adventures was because of the rewards cause there nothing FUN in it
Hell i will take poker anytime instead of this crap
No ,No ,No
That`s it for me time to move on and find something else

With every new feature, bugs do appear - it happens in all online games and something extremely difficult to avoid. But yesterday there was an update on beta, today there was an update on beta and plus Gold Rush has been updated for testing.
At the moment, we are releasing the core of this feature and working from there to iron out any bugs on our server and of course later, we will see new game modes and a lot more improvements than just the basics you will see today. Adventures is a massive feature and will most likely overtake fort battles in the next few months. Judging the feature from what you have seen on beta is foolish since you've only seen a small percentage of what this baby can do.

New currencies are always good to have in any online game, players who dominate in one aspect of the game can benefit greatly. And friendly fire has been designed into adventures, pity it was never done in fort battles - makes it a little more strategic.

You can play with your friends by using the custom option, here you can invite fellow players and they can join your match.

DeletedUser29831

Getting error message "Connection could not be established, try again later" when I choose Adventures. Funny thing is, this happens on Briscoe and Colorado, but not Dakota or beta.

DeletedUser8627

Just reload your browser. Seems to sort out the problem with most players.

DeletedUser36011

Very much against the idea of potions of minor wisdom to be purchased at such a small amount. Makes it extremely easy to rank, possibly increase the number of points to purchase.

If possibly replaced with fort buffs or something like that might be a better way to spend your vet points if you dont want to buy the loot chest and encourage people to fort also(the other mp feature in the game).

DeletedUser35533

take out that "pang pang" "baaa" and other sounds.
needs some polishing, for now I have seen a lot of people ruining around buildings ,victory is pure chance based since you never know who you will face or which of your team will disconnect . each fight takes 1/4 of a fort fight and is kind of slow , I wish they had gone with top down view , relaying on player confusion won't bring anything good and after 10-30 fights everyone will know the maps by heart anyway.

I got disconnected and got 0 points when I got back into the game it would be nice if I got points proportional to my effort

DeletedUser29831

Changed browsers, that worked. Did try refresh a few times.

Btw, I love the Baaah-sound telling it is time to fight. :-D

DeletedUser34315

These are awesome!
I would really like an option to choose my teammates, it'd be fun to have an all-town team. I think these are one of the best features inno has added in a long time. There's still some bugs/glitchiness, and i think adventures deserve to have a lot more added, but this is a nice new feature.
Edit:
What the hell?
Sitting and sniping gets you disconnected for inactivity??
That's ridiculous. Performing actions should count as activity, regardless of whether you are moving.

DeletedUser

So how do we get options other than aim or shoot? Those were the only two options I had. Are the other options just not available yet, or based on character level?

Never mind. I figured it out the second time around. Was much better having the healing option. :)

DeletedUser

Where's my loot chests?? - i won 3 times - reached the final reward thingy

DeletedUser

Rewards are in UPB shop which can be bought with Veteran points earned when participated in Adventures.

I noticed a new item - what is this Loot chest?
Loot chests are a new item created specifically for adventures. They contain a variety of buffs as well as a brand new item set. Loot chests are awarded for reaching the final reward stage of an adventure, plus they can also be purchased from the UP Shop using veteran points.

-Suggests that you should receive them by winning..

DeletedUser

Currently only a single map has been released in Adventures. You can consider this as a preview of the things to come. The complete adventures could be released later, maybe in phases, when the kinks have been worked out.

Diggo11

I noticed a new item - what is this Loot chest?
Loot chests are a new item created specifically for adventures. They contain a variety of buffs as well as a brand new item set. Loot chests are awarded for reaching the final reward stage of an adventure, plus they can also be purchased from the UP Shop using veteran points.

-Suggests that you should receive them by winning..
This was how it worked until very recently, and technically it still does, but the chance of finding a loot chest upon victory has been reduced from 100% to 20%.

DeletedUser26856

So, thoughts:

-With relatively small teams, it makes an outrageous amount of difference if one team has an AFK or disconnected player. Like, automatic-loss level of difference. There needs to be some way of preventing this.

-It is 5000 veteran points to get a loot chest that, from the sound of it, is probably just a consumable buff? That's 20 wins. 20 wins to get a probably-disappointing consumable? That new set had better be amaaaaaaaazing.

-I don't get how barrel roll works, or is supposed to work; it seems like a cool idea (I love "alter the map" kinds of abilities) but in practice it seems to be either buggy or just completely terrible.

-Those gripes aside, this is a really cool new feature. I imagine that this map, being really very simple, will get stale pretty fast, but the options to add new adventures should be a lot of fun. I might be in the minority here but I'd love to see some cooperative, players vs. computer npcs adventures, with longer more complicated maps that you have to fight your way across.