Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For those that don't know this already, be careful when closing tabs in chat during adventures. I accidentally closed the adventure chat while trying to close a whisper and then there was no way for me to bring it back. I tried clicking on the "chat" button but it only made the chat box appear and disappear. I had to refresh to get the adventure room chat back.

DeletedUser36011

Yeah you can set your moves faster than others which is actually good.

Not always, this is also a bad thing, you still have to know when you should be moving first and when you shouldnt, likewise for your team mates. Understanding the movement order and utilising it can cause a team to win when it is tight. Conversely people not understanding and it will kill their team mates etc etc

DeletedUser26118

Not sure if this been up before, and im too lazy to read through every post.

Since rifles won from advents cant be auctioned, wouldnt it be great if a second rifle could be used as an upgrade instead? Giving slightly more dmg or att bonus or whatever.

Theres two main reasons people do stuff - money or xp. Since its not possible to buy xp anymore and the loot chests contains a lot of crap im guessing the activity is dropping. A gun you can only sell cheap to the trader is not a v good price. If it could be used as an upgrade when you get a double it would encourage people to keep adventing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure if this been up before, and im too lazy to read through every post.

Since rifles won from advents cant be auctioned, wouldnt it be great if a second rifle could be used as an upgrade instead? Giving slightly more dmg or att bonus or whatever.

Theres two main reasons people do stuff - money or xp. Since its not possible to buy xp anymore and the loot chests contains a lot of crap im guessing the activity is dropping. A gun you can only sell cheap to the trader is not a v good price. If it could be used as an upgrade when you get a double it would encourage people to keep adventing.

I think the correct place for this post would be in the ideas thread. There's a topic about making all outlaw items auctionable. You can post there if you want.

asdf124

but skipping animations gives you an advantage because you will always queue your actions first. that is "feature" i mentioned in previous posts when explaning how to skip animations.

I usually did that by accidentally..... It is a good tip for low hp and whom knows that is gonna get koed...

DeletedUser22685

My laptop and internet are horrible enough that I generally don't see the animations.

asdf124

Not always, this is also a bad thing, you still have to know when you should be moving first and when you shouldnt, likewise for your team mates. Understanding the movement order and utilising it can cause a team to win when it is tight. Conversely people not understanding and it will kill their team mates etc etc

I agree, it seems to me that I am not playing not only for myself but also for my teammates as well :p. ie "Give your last shot, or run skinny lad" :D

asdf124

I have a question regarding the adventures.

It is about natty weapon set, bart clothing set or bart horse set bonuses.

They don't apply to adventures do they? The difference between natty and outlaw set bonus of damage is that it only says damage for outlaw set but for natty etc it says fort battle sector bonus etc.

DeletedUser36559

There was a post here somewhere on how to do it but I never use it nowadays.

DeletedUser35120

From the looks of it, I don't think it's a bug or a bugabuse really. It's a way to put more load on the browser, simply. (You can try that with fort-fights as well, if you put your chatbox open in the wooden region, you'll experience massive lag in the ff window). And this load forces the browser to skip the animation phase, that's all. Which is why slow computers are best for playing adventures, heh.

Disclaimer:- I've never tried out this thing in adventures personally, I've never needed to do so, cause my laptop is an antique piece, hence slow enough to skip the animation phase :laugh:

DeletedUser37065

as far as I know spam pressing num keys during action phase forces them to stop I dont know it works for all as I have a really old pentium dual core CPU

DeletedUser35120

Agree with Fafer, and Pentium 4 here Naveen. Older than yours. I win. :p