Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

asdf124

Agree with fos, I've been killed multiple times due to player death/resurrect messages and my enemy was 1 second faster than me. There is no need for it as I can see if they are dead or not just by simply taking a quick glance on the right hand side of the enemies profiles.

It isn't by who is the fastest actually, which means it depends on whether your teammates are watching your actions.

I usually carefully watch the action bar specially if I see other peeps dying, and I usually time mine either to try to be last so that the person with lowest hp gets first shots etc.

If you were red, you get the first move.

Blue would get second moves and so on.

How would this be a disadvantage to blue or a disadvantage ?

Well, the blue would be able to shoot the person twice if the red is one step to shoot the blue guy. That is an advantage for blue, but red would be able to ko a person if he/she was low hp and so on.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser37168

I think that the best way to keep the adventures attractive for the players is to come up with some new maps and also to introduce some other adventure sets besides the outlaw gear. It would also make sense to have 1 or 2 adventures as a daily activity so that we can earn some bonds and to encourage us to play more often.

DeletedUser15699

Is it punishable if both teams coordinate to fix the match 35 to 35 so both teams get 250 veteran points and a chance of a chest?

DeletedUser

Is it punishable if both teams coordinate to fix the match 35 to 35 so both teams get 250 veteran points and a chance of a chest?

It would take a bit of coordination to do, as you would have to have each team own the mill for the same number of turns to get to 35-35. At that point there is a tie breaker that determines who gets victory, so I'm guessing only one team would have a chance at a chest.

Personally, I would not try it, as it sounds like something that would probably get me into trouble. Plus it seems like it would be pretty hard to get that many people to agree on.

DeletedUser35120

to get to 35-35. At that point there is a tie breaker that determines who gets victory, so I'm guessing only one team would have a chance at a chest.

To get a loot chest, you don't necessarily need to win. All that you need is to get 250 VP. In other words, you need to get 35 points, no matter you win/lose.

asdf124

Has the xp potion also been removed from the loot boxes?

no, i got one but I ain't sure if they should remove them from loot boxes.

Naveen, it is quite possible in fact, you can swap the mill whenever you want to if you had two buildings, and so on.

I for one, have tied, I also almost tied but we won due to changing their bank from blue to blank since it is 33 to 34 with us having two buildings.(we are 34 that is)

In current laws android, it would be considered as pushing.

The reason why it is pushing is due to trying to get something out of it by fixing matches. You might gain a few exp here and their by your slight chance of exp potion or even the exp boost. Or by market due to outlaw set.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36559

It would be extremely tricky trying to coordinate players to try to get 35-35 but yes it is still pushing.

DeletedUser36098

I do not read in here very often but have to agree with foscock on the graphics issue. the popups I get in the middle of the screen make movement impossible and clicking them does not remove them any faster. of course we know when we are dead as the screen does almost transparent. we do not need a big statement saying someone else is dead either as they are not on the screen so must be dead by default.

as for the keyboard hot keys I use a mac and these hot keys do not work for me at all on either the main keyboard section or the side number pad. kill the bigger than useful graphics or reduce to a smaller size and we may be able to play this game better.

DeletedUser22685

no, i got one but I ain't sure if they should remove them from loot boxes.

I agree, and I highly doubt they will be removed. Removing them from the VP shop was a simple matter of clicking a couple of buttons, whereas removing them from loot chests would require a change in code. Besides, they're a legitimate reward from those chests and can hardly do any harm with such a small chance of being won.

kill the bigger than useful graphics or reduce to a smaller size and we may be able to play this game better.

I agree with this as well, and I'm not just talking about the KO notifications. The sheer amount of information, side bars and menus showing on the screen at once can be quite overwhelming for new players. Not only is there no feasible way to actually check any of that information before setting your actions unless you want to move last every time, but they cover up more of the screen than is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I encountered another bug today. This may or may not be due to some issues on the player's side, but the whole team could see it. One of the players was having lag issues and he said that skills appeared on the order bar much later than when he executed them.
In one instance, we saw one of his skills getting listed in the order bar just one second before the action phase started. However, it wasn't executed in the action phase (even though we saw it getting queued) and it automatically became the first skill selected in the next planning phase.
This happened another time, only this time the player died in that round. However, his skill still appeared in the order bar in the next planning phase, so it showed that a dead player had used a skill.

DeletedUser36026

I've been away from adventures for a few days now. Is it a new feature to see every little step each person makes (animation), or is my system lagging? Seems to take several seconds in the planning stage.

Players informed me this is a new feature...End of adventures for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

Seeing the animation of the actions is normal, it's not a new feature, it shouldn't be that slow though.

DeletedUser36026

For me it used to take like 1 -2 seconds. Now its taking 9-11 depending on all of the actions by the players.
I have cleared everything and removed all scripts, its just unbearable for me.

DeletedUser

I've been away from adventures for a few days now. Is it a new feature to see every little step each person makes (animation), or is my system lagging? Seems to take several seconds in the planning stage.

Players informed me this is a new feature...End of adventures for me.

It's been like that since the first day. Its called the "action phase" where players see their selected skills work out. It is supposed to work like that. It is due to browser capacity issues that your game used to skip this phase (thereby avoiding showing animation) allowing you select skills in planning phase earlier than others.

DeletedUser36026

Thank you for this tip, i will figure out what was freed up to allow these animations to start and load it up once more.

DeletedUser

Thank you for this tip, i will figure out what was freed up to allow these animations to start and load it up once more.

but skipping animations gives you an advantage because you will always queue your actions first. that is "feature" i mentioned in previous posts when explaning how to skip animations.