Adventures discussion and feedback

lichurec

@jennyy
What browser do you use. What operating system. Any adblocks or scripts (greasemonkey ?) running in the background?
Does it happen randomly or only under special circumstances (for example: if a player uses… then my browser crashes…)
 

jennyy

@jennyy
What browser do you use. What operating system. Any adblocks or scripts (greasemonkey ?) running in the background?
Does it happen randomly or only under special circumstances (for example: if a player uses… then my browser crashes…)
i use firefox. windows vista. adblock plus and greasemonkey.
Normally i dont have any connection problems. Everything started this morning after the update (or whatever they did). Ever since then i get this problem with the adventures. I click the moves, countdown goes to zero, screen gets stuck until i close the browser and then restart it.I am not the only one ,everyone seems to get disconnected at the same time as me.
 

ishubagaria

Even markets? I once did it while in an adventure but I never disconnected. You could work jobs only if you were premium while at an adventure is possible if the short keys is their.

The person who "disconnects" can refresh to get out of an adventure.
Anyone can do jobs while they are in an adventure, premium or not. If the refresh, they disconnect from the adventure and come back to the main game screen and can continue to do jobs in the current system. I was suggesting that this be disabled. If a person refreshes during an adventure, or gets disconnected genuinely and comes back, he shouldn't be allowed to queue any new jobs/duels while the adventure is still on. They have to complete it. This way abusers won't quit adventures for free VPs to continue playing the main game.
 

naveenstuns

Member
we dont even have to refresh or disconnect when I am in adventure I just open a new tab and it straight away get me to the game so I can queue jobs or whatever I can do
 

asdf124

Well-Known Member
Anyone can do jobs while they are in an adventure, premium or not. If the refresh, they disconnect from the adventure and come back to the main game screen and can continue to do jobs in the current system. I was suggesting that this be disabled. If a person refreshes during an adventure, or gets disconnected genuinely and comes back, he shouldn't be allowed to queue any new jobs/duels while the adventure is still on. They have to complete it. This way abusers won't quit adventures for free VPs to continue playing the main game.
I don't do that ishu, when it is about to start, I refresh to set particular duels and change gear, I agree that I am exploiting, but still. It is a smart thing to do nonetheless :p.

I do it when it is about to start, for instance, when you are setting where you are.

I did that and levelled up twice by duels not adventures since it would be not smart to use it on low level.
 

Micky12

Well-Known Member
I normally do adventurers and fort battles at the same time just as what naveen said by duplicating the same tab so you can adventure and do other things in the game simultaneously.
 

ishubagaria

I don't do that ishu, when it is about to start, I refresh to set particular duels and change gear, I agree that I am exploiting, but still. It is a smart thing to do nonetheless :p.

I do it when it is about to start, for instance, when you are setting where you are.

I did that and levelled up twice by duels not adventures since it would be not smart to use it on low level.
I'm not talking about what you are doing or when other people are doing things side-by-side with the adventure. I'm talking about those poeple who leave the adventure as soon as it starts so that they get free VPs without effort and they go on to play the main game after they have left the adventure.
 

williamjack

Well-Known Member
I dont know how much longer i can take adventurers the way they are lol. no matter what browser i use any time someone dies i have refresh.it runs fine until someone kos and ,i tried chrome and that browser has major lag to go with it.
 

lichurec

I'm talking about those poeple who leave the adventure as soon as it starts so that they get free VPs without effort and they go on to play the main game after they have left the adventure.
They won't get any. There's a penalty for inactivity in Adventures. If you do not participate in game play - you do not get the reward(s).
 

jennyy

i really like the idea of positive and negative feedback system for the adventures. In 25% of the adventures i participate, people seem to co-operate and you actually get a chance to win. Another 25% of the people disconnect either at the beginning or half way through, making it almost impossible to win, and another 50% of people just do their own thing not following any sort of direction ,making it impossible to win.
I'm really frustrated at this point, and the list of people i don't want to play with just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
 

Anny Hudson

Well-Known Member
This thing is already in place, I can confirm. My net failed for about 10 minutes during an adventure, and I could hardly participate in it. I did manage to get back on time, but didn't get any VP and it was clearly said you do not get any veteran points since you didn't participate much in the adventure.

:)

They won't get any. There's a penalty for inactivity in Adventures. If you do not participate in game play - you do not get the reward(s).
Finally people can believe me now. :p I still don't understand why the red rep was given to me for saying that. And comments on the red rep was "Shut up." :huh:
 

asdf124

Well-Known Member
They won't get any. There's a penalty for inactivity in Adventures. If you do not participate in game play - you do not get the reward(s).
What about those who shoot teamates?

I remember king geronimo hitting me in the back in two adventures :D.

hard love...... How else I can stay positive? ;)
 

ishubagaria

They won't get any. There's a penalty for inactivity in Adventures. If you do not participate in game play - you do not get the reward(s).
Is this new penalty based on how many rounds they were online/connected or this also count activity or moves/shots done in the game?
 

futurama1001

Well-Known Member
Ah well, it's time for me to find a reason for adventuring then. And finding that reason is tough :(
Honestly, the potions needed to go. It's ridiculous that it was possible to level so rapidly whilst going about your other actions as normal and not expending any energy or HP. It was basically as though they'd added an exp reward to fort manoeuvres.
 

Anny Hudson

Well-Known Member
Honestly, the potions needed to go. It's ridiculous that it was possible to level so rapidly whilst going about your other actions as normal and not expending any energy or HP. It was basically as though they'd added an exp reward to fort manoeuvres.
I agree somewhat futu, but then something nice should be added in the VP shop then instead of the wisdom potions. What exactly should we do with those VP's? Buy a mojo? Or Buy a Loot chest to get a three-clover leaf? Heh..
 

futurama1001

Well-Known Member
I agree somewhat futu, but then something nice should be added in the VP shop then instead of the wisdom potions. What exactly should we do with those VP's? Buy a mojo? Or Buy a Loot chest to get a three-clover leaf? Heh..
The reward system sucked before and it sucks just as much now, but at least it's no longer bordering on abuse. Inno needs to do some serious work on it.