Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Players like King-Geronimo need to be banned. Never played with him in my team, but was at enemy. Having arrow 1-10dmg weapon and only standing behind building, doing nothing! Maybe he is using a script or something for earning flowers this way? Lol. Would be good if game mods take a look at him.

Apelatia

Still a problem with King-Geronimo today, 3 games in a row. Not on my team, which feels almost worse, just a cheap victory. Other players quitting from the queue now when they see him in the list, even if it means they have the wait penalty. Meantime, he is still getting his VP no doubt.

People are starting to send tickets about him, about to do the same, but I'm interested in any feedback from the devs/GMs/whoever on the topic? :)

The developers are currently working on a solution to this problem, as having a bad vibe being created within the game from certain players is not something which we approve of, nor is it something that we want to have occurring.

DeletedUser35120

Recent inclusion, pooyamb. he is always in the same game with trakhtor, idk how. But if they are on different sides (like it happened in my case), pooyamb tried to win it for our opponent team. He shot his friends on purpose, Never stepped on the mill, watched it turn white from red.. (we were reds), and what not.. although we won somehow, beware of him guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have seen most of these in one form or another, but here’s my 2 cents worth of feedback:

Please, please, PLEASE, fix the report a player button.
Add a tutorial to help new players.
Have the first round as a set time rather than dependant on players setting their piece.
Add options like:
Number of players; 6, 8, 10 (I would like it if there were 12 or 16 as well)
Being able to save your abilities from one adventure to the next.
Weapons; Any or Store bought only (no quest or event guns).
Player level range (so people can play against all levels or just close to their level).
Other maps, I'm still waiting to hunt the bear lol Heck it might even be fun to “be” the bear and maul people.

Deleted User - 3853873

I have seen most of these in one form or another, but here’s my 2 cents worth of feedback:

Please, please, PLEASE, fix the report a player button.
Add a tutorial to help new players.
Have the first round as a set time rather than dependant on players setting their piece.
Add options like:
Number of players; 6, 8, 10 (I would like it if there were 12 or 16 as well)
Being able to save your abilities from one adventure to the next.
Weapons; Any or Store bought only (no quest or event guns).
Player level range (so people can play against all levels or just close to their level).
Other maps, I'm still waiting to hunt the bear lol Heck it might even be fun to “be” the bear and maul people.
Dont agree with the weapon part. I mean thats like saying no oktoberfest rifle,easter rifle ,gg, independence day rifle. and outlaw guns beats all those any ways. pretty simple if you want a gg go do questline and if you want easter rifle and independce day, that was very simple to get also.but like i said outlaw is still better than any of those.those special tombola guns are not going to go away so we all just have to get use to that.
as for level it doesnt play alot into the game that much, i am lv 122 and i usually have more hp and damage then a 150 with a crappy rifle.
I like your suggestion of keeping your abilities stored so you dont have pick each time would be nice.
the 12 to 16 players not sure about,the map is kinda small so would feel over crowed,they could fix that with a new bigger area to fight and add more people.I am still waiting for a new battle also,this same one over and over gets boring kinda quick.
I would say your best suggestion imo is the tutorial for new people to do before doing a real adventurer,even tho they could just read instructions on wiki the west on how to play lol.we know no one does that tho lol
Oh wait your best suggestion and had to edit so could add is the report a player,that is needed the most I think.

DeletedUser

The developers are currently working on a solution to this problem, as having a bad vibe being created within the game from certain players is not something which we approve of, nor is it something that we want to have occurring.

This is good to hear, thanks a lot! :)

DeletedUser

williamjack,

I don’t mind the “special guns” (ok maybe the one time the other side had 2 and my side 0), but I do mind the rage quitting & giving up just because the other team has one. I would pick the any option; I love my gg and hope to get an outlaw riffle… someday.

As for the player levels, I thought it would be good for the lower level players so they aren’t always stuck at the bank/saloon.

I thought the higher number of players would be good because so many people seem to want to hold all 3 buildings when you only need to hold 2 buildings to win. If you are playing 3v3 or 4v4 it really messes things up. Also I mostly ignore the 3v3 matches when they pop up, just doesn’t seem like enough people for the map.

DeletedUser20054

After having the advents here for quite a while, I'm still highly irritated.

Enjoy playing them, I will keep on playing them too as long as I stay here (probably until my nuggets run out).

My auto premium renewal is turned off and I just decided to stop buying nuggets for the game unless something changes.

I highly disagreed with the reward system, I still do. Maybe inno finally gave me a reason to try and quit such a highly addictive game. I don't really have any fun in working on the wiki anymore either.

It killed fort fighting, it killed chatting, it killed jobbing. Having premium is pretty much worthless anymore because there's no need to fort fight or to job.

You made clicking monkeys, people that have no clue what they are doing and they just want even 100VP. Playing for xp potions is all they do. King Geronimo is just one case. I have had people pretty much quitting Colorado just to focus on clicking in adventures. The most active fort fighting world is suffering from this idiotic reward system.

I don't know if I should be angry for destroying my game or thankful for probably making me focus on my real life even more.

Cheers,

Musa

DeletedUser34315

I feel like there needs to be some sort of reputation system for adventures.. if you fall below a certain level, you can only play with equally low-reputation players.. I mean, i can see problems with that system, but these sort of AFK VP farmers are maddening.

DeletedUser22685

I feel like there needs to be some sort of reputation system for adventures.. if you fall below a certain level, you can only play with equally low-reputation players.. I mean, i can see problems with that system, but these sort of AFK VP farmers are maddening.

Something like this would be a good idea. Similar systems are used in many games to deal with njubs pretty successfully, it'd just be a matter of sorting out the specifics.

DeletedUser36559

It killed fort fighting, it killed chatting, it killed jobbing. Having premium is pretty much worthless anymore because there's no need to fort fight or to job.

Musa

Agree on this bit fort fighting numbers have drastically reduced due to these adventurers and even if they are online they are probably doing an adventure while the fort battle is taking place, they'll end up doing what an offline player does in fort battle and will still be in full outlaw gear. Chatting aswell no-one talks nowadays due to getting less than 30 seconds to set their moves in adventurers so they can't concentrate while talking to others. The only ones who do talk are the ones who usually don't adventure much.

Following on from your idea, if you disconnect from a game, rage quit, leave the adventure lobby your reputation will decrease and it will slowly increase over time.

asdf124

http://i.imgur.com/lXdCShe.jpg

wow, so balanced :p

Agree on this bit fort fighting numbers have drastically reduced due to these adventurers and even if they are online they are probably doing an adventure while the fort battle is taking place, they'll end up doing what an offline player does in fort battle and will still be in full outlaw gear. Chatting aswell no-one talks nowadays due to getting less than 30 seconds to set their moves in adventurers so they can't concentrate while talking to others. The only ones who do talk are the ones who usually don't adventure much.

Following on from your idea, if you disconnect from a game, rage quit, leave the adventure lobby your reputation will decrease and it will slowly increase over time.

the question is what if they were disconnected by a bug or connection trouble?

And Musa, isn't fort fighting a clicking game as well? :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser8627

Guys, thank you for all the feedback you have provided us with.

We have taken a lot of stuff mentioned here into consideration and we will be making some changes to the mechanics of the game in the next few updates. But understand, only when there is an update, will we see any changes.

As I mentioned in my announcement, EN besides from beta, is the only markets that have adventures installed. We can see adventures being placed on other markets most likely later this week.

I'll be sure to announce any changes made to adventures on our server as soon as that information becomes available.

DeletedUser

the question is what if they were disconnected by a bug or connection trouble?

The game could check how many rounds they were online and active (moves, skills and shots) like it does in FFs. A person who got DCed for connection trouble or bug would come back and join the game which will reflect in the stats after game. Even if he is unable to come back, he still has his moves and shots before he got DCed to show.

There can be instances where a person got DCed early and couldn't get back to the game, but the other team mates would suffer in the same way as in the case of an intentional AFKer so punishing in that case wouldn't be unfair. A normal regular player can regain the reputation lost in one game quite easily.

If this is incorporated in the game, it would be to prevent abuse by those who intentionally leave the game to get free VPs and it will affect those people much more than it will those that got DCed error/bug/problem.

One suggestion I had in mind was that a player who is participating in an adventure shouldn't be allowed to play the other parts of the game while the match is on, i.e. he shouldn't be allowed to queue NEW jobs or duels, not cancel the ones already queued when adventure started. Currently, an abuser can leave the game after it began and continue playing the main game without any problems or restrictions. The adventure can be made like an FF where the player cannot do any jobs/duel/etc while the battle is on except during adventure he wouldn't be allowed to queue new things.

asdf124

One suggestion I had in mind was that a player who is participating in an adventure shouldn't be allowed to play the other parts of the game while the match is on, i.e. he shouldn't be allowed to queue NEW jobs or duels, not cancel the ones already queued when adventure started. Currently, an abuser can leave the game after it began and continue playing the main game without any problems or restrictions. The adventure can be made like an FF where the player cannot do any jobs/duel/etc while the battle is on except during adventure he wouldn't be allowed to queue new things.

Even markets? I once did it while in an adventure but I never disconnected. You could work jobs only if you were premium while at an adventure is possible if the short keys is their.

The person who "disconnects" can refresh to get out of an adventure.

DeletedUser29831

Think something has changed, anyway. Yesterday my router had a cold, and I was disconnected 2 or 3 times in a row. Didn't get any flowers, and not sure if I got any VP. Not(!) complaining, just stating a fact. When I managed to complete an adventure, I got flowers and VP.

DeletedUser

i don't know what they did this morning, but at this moment adventures are unplayable. screen freezes every 4-5 rounds . everyone disconnects again and again.