Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

asdf124

This is a joke. Inno says balance in adventure .... I say BS.

RED Team
1 dragon rifle at 5.6k hp
1 steam at 5.5k hp
1 3.8k hp
1 2.8k hp

BLUE Team
1 3.8k hp
1 3.6k hp
1 3.2k hp
1 3.0k hp

WTH! It's time to find another game that gives po' people a chanc.

BTW Pty. I understand your position in the forums. If I had one of these super weapons such as you do I'd try to divert attention away from it as well. Tactics and clothing can do only so much.

if you had a high mobility weapon, you could take all of those high hp tanks.

I played against someone who had about 7.6k hp, he tried to kill me when I had 1.8k or so.

He was successful but I got him down to less than 1k hp!

Last edited:

DeletedUser6693

after reading all these complaints i have to admit that the biggest problem i see is the use of fort buffs being used up in these adventures and very little being said about it.

am i the only one that is a full time fort fighter that also likes to do adventures but cant afford there westerners or other multi battle buffs being used up on adventures?

i propose they just do away with buffs being involved with adventures period or make specific buffs just for adventures.

as for the special weapons debate, i dont like fighting against them any more then anyone else but half(maybe more like 40%) of the time they are on my side also so it kind of evens out.

DeletedUser22685

after reading all these complaints i have to admit that the biggest problem i see is the use of fort buffs being used up in these adventures and very little being said about it.

am i the only one that is a full time fort fighter that also likes to do adventures but cant afford there westerners or other multi battle buffs being used up on adventures?

i propose they just do away with buffs being involved with adventures period or make specific buffs just for adventures.

You're not the only one. This has been mentioned a couple of times in the Ideas forum, which will hopefully yield some results.

DeletedUser37065

Hello all,
One player Florence Welch she is always off. She come set target and go off,after 10-15min she come back see game is not over and again gone or game is over and she start new.
You need fast find how you will punish players like her or they will ruin this game
Today i play for now 3x with her, Yesterday also... every day she go off...

1st game she lose and score 150points
2nd game we win withouther and she got 250 vp
3rd game she lose and score 50vp
she spend 0 minuts and got 450vp others in her team fight 45min and got 450vp also

You need protect online players who want play this game

One more i think you need create buff for adv or ff, because some players want use buffs with 5x in ff not in adventures

Yea she did that to me twice today. I reported her to support hope they will ban players like her from playing adventures

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

Yea she did that to me twice today. I reported her to support hope they will ban players like her from playing adventures

Yup, had her do the same thing trying to abuse the system. They should receive 0 veteran points for not participating at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup, had her do the same thing trying to abuse the system. They should receive 0 veteran points for not participating at all.

Another suggestion that has been mentioned several times in here and other threads. All we can do is hope that the devs have noted this down and we'll see the change we are expecting in an update soon.

DeletedUser35120

Another suggestion that has been mentioned several times in here and other threads. All we can do is hope that the devs have noted this down and we'll see the change we are expecting in an update soon.

This thing is already in place, I can confirm. My net failed for about 10 minutes during an adventure, and I could hardly participate in it. I did manage to get back on time, but didn't get any VP and it was clearly said you do not get any veteran points since you didn't participate much in the adventure.

:)

asdf124

This thing is already in place, I can confirm. My net failed for about 10 minutes during an adventure, and I could hardly participate in it. I did manage to get back on time, but didn't get any VP and it was clearly said you do not get any veteran points since you didn't participate much in the adventure.

:)

which sometimes doesn't make sense if someone plays against 5 peeps in an adventure, with another person that is. Should that person leave or not is a question.

DeletedUser

did something change on the drop rate of chests? i haven't had a drop in 2 days and i've played A LOT of adventures.

DeletedUser36559

did something change on the drop rate of chests? i haven't had a drop in 2 days and i've played A LOT of adventures.

No idea, haven't got many chests aswell after playing for hours on end.

DeletedUser36098

No idea, haven't got many chests aswell after playing for hours on end.

I have managed to get 2 chests in total from drops and bought one... all I got was the lowest form of crap ... 2 mojo and 1 1% experience potion in the bought chest.

someone is making sure inno gets lots of cash for crap I think

DeletedUser

Fun times these adventures with such teammates in screenshot.
http://i.imgur.com/4ZPc1hH.jpg

Adventures are nice addon afterall but such players are completely ruining it. There should be way to punish them. King-Geronimo on screenshot never went disconnected or afk, but immediately went to stand in corner and only healed himself.
Is there any solution from Inno for this? If we could start spamming support with tickets, maybe we could piss someone enough to start finding solution.

DeletedUser

Nothing has been changed. You only have 20% chance of getting a loot chest which is after if you WIN.

DeletedUser34315

King geronimo is especially bad. I played a game against him, he just sat in the corner being useless the whole match. I even went and shot him several times just to see if he'd respond- nope. Easily let us win the round.

DeletedUser

How I understood from The West wiki, players level gives base health, gun gives damage. But ability skills points does things too.. Strenght gives bonus health. SO, what I do not understand, I put strenght as many as I can, and nothing happens..? Or gear ability points doesnt count?

DeletedUser

How I understood from The West wiki, players level gives base health, gun gives damage. But ability skills points does things too.. Strenght gives bonus health. SO, what I do not understand, I put strenght as many as I can, and nothing happens..? Or gear ability points doesnt count?

Only the strength that you get from your left hand gun gives you health, like Hank's gun. Only the fort battle bonus stats from other clothes like the outlaw gear, gives you any health/damage bonus in the game, not the SP/AP from those clothes.

DeletedUser

Still a problem with King-Geronimo today, 3 games in a row. Not on my team, which feels almost worse, just a cheap victory. Other players quitting from the queue now when they see him in the list, even if it means they have the wait penalty. Meantime, he is still getting his VP no doubt.

People are starting to send tickets about him, about to do the same, but I'm interested in any feedback from the devs/GMs/whoever on the topic? :)

DeletedUser

Only the strength that you get from your left hand gun gives you health, like Hank's gun. Only the fort battle bonus stats from other clothes like the outlaw gear, gives you any health/damage bonus in the game, not the SP/AP from those clothes.

Yea, thanks. Now I understood. Need to sleep more I think... Brains not working :(:blink:

DeletedUser35120

WOW, then I feel so lucky! had a match in the morning with him and fos in our team vs eagle horse and 2 other guys ( I don't remember the name). I can assure it guys, he knows the game. We didn't even type a letter in the chat throughout the game, was never needed, and king geronimo was outstanding, so outstanding we ended up having all 3 buildings.

So yea.. I think he just does that to piss off people, sure he knows the game.

DeletedUser36559

King geronimo is actually a decent player and did well when he played on my side but don't know why he does nothing in certain games. Someone called chickenengeorge69 is worse trust me, he sets his target 1 step below the mill but never actually sets on the mill and then harasses others.