Adventurer stats

DeletedUser18328

Im new to the game and am being told that Adventurer is the easiest to start out with. That being said, I'd like to know what stats I should focus on as an adventurer? Any thoughts on what it takes to be GOOD at that class would be appreciated

DeletedUser

It depends on what you want to do. The generally suggested pure specs today are dexterity/set traps, mobility/hiding, and charisma/leadership. Charisma/trading is good for earning money at low levels, but I don't recommend it because XP is too slow, it's not a great spec in the long run, and it's just plain boring.

Pure Class Guides has more information.

The other possibility, common for first characters, is speccing for quests. You won't have the best jobs as far as XP, cash, and luck go, but questing is often a priority for new players. If you're interested, just spend AP/SP as needed to complete quests.

DeletedUser

I'd highly recommend putting all your skills and attribute points into Mobility/Hiding and becoming a pure Hider

You won't regret it.

in the low levels you can hunt turkeys to get those annoying quest items out of the way.

in the mid 20's or so you will be hunting Coyotes and wolves, protecting the track of settlers

around level 30 you can do treasure hunt and stealing horses

I am now level 40 and doing Ambush , Grave Robber, Transporting Ammo , Selling guns to indians

you will find very nice items ESPECIALLY if you use premium, which I would highly recommend if choosing this path. You will also be a good fort defender as Hiding is an important skill when defending forts.

Good Luck :)