Adventure Guide

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
by my calcuations the formula(s) above are just wrong.

I did some experimentation and came up with:

HP=10×( 100 + level + 2×DEF + 25×STR + STR×DEF÷2 + level×DEF÷50)
(there's probably a prettier way to write that)

asdf124

by my calcuations the formula(s) above are just wrong.

I did some experimentation and came up with:

HP=10×( 100 + level + 2×DEF + 25×STR + STR×DEF÷2 + level×DEF÷50)
(there's probably a prettier way to write that)
I knew it was wrong, I was pretty close to it thou. Thanks for correcting it. May I include it in the guide?

Snr Sarg

any change to this advice asdf, given the recent gear additions

Any any advice to achieve the silly 1500HP per shot hits some players can get?

Al35ul

upgraded nugget weapons (e.g. chef and lucille and union), and high damage gear (i.e. tatanka)

Snr Sarg

I don't think that's the complete answer though - I have L1 Lucille on beta, but don't do anything like the amount of damage of others using L2 Lucille, so there must be more to it, can't see why anyone wouldn't be willing to share?

RaiderTr

Nay. Lucille mount set alone gives 9 Atk (and Def)
Union's all pieces give +1 or +2 etc etc.

Then some people uses Slides, Chili, Booby Traps or maybe Viewfinders.

asdf124

any change to this advice asdf, given the recent gear additions

Any any advice to achieve the silly 1500HP per shot hits some players can get?

Just increase your best attack gear, tatanka has the best attack cloth set for none nugget set. Try finding a good friend for lucille's horsey set. If not, you can try to get a combo of bavarian/medal of bravery at sea with your lucille's rifle. If you want, I can add best buffs for damage or overall best buff?

Reason why I never bothered adding buffs was due to the fact that it could potentially make people use em. Without actually utilizing it for fort fights. Which is by far a bigger playerbase than adventures.

RaiderTr

Reason why I never bothered adding buffs was due to the fact that it could potentially make people use em. Without actually utilizing it for fort fights. Which is by far a bigger playerbase than adventures.
Talking of which I wish it was possible to "Disable" them when going into Adventures.

Same for other FF buffs like Vegetable Dumplings, for jobs/duels.

zvrndo

This is nice theory, but in reality adventures are so unbalanced to the point it isn't worth of playing it. Today games pick was worst ever. My whole team had less HP then 1 player in opposite side. Firepower was 5 stronger too. How to play this game despite all good tips you provide asdf here, when you face opponents like that? Simple put: this game sucks in too many levels to count, and yet Inno forcing us to play it( specially for this coins hunt) without making it better and balanced!

asdf124

This is nice theory, but in reality adventures are so unbalanced to the point it isn't worth of playing it. Today games pick was worst ever. My whole team had less HP then 1 player in opposite side. Firepower was 5 stronger too. How to play this game despite all good tips you provide asdf here, when you face opponents like that? Simple put: this game sucks in too many levels to count, and yet Inno forcing us to play it( specially for this coins hunt) without making it better and balanced!
The game could be fun if it was challenging with a fair fight. Not an impossible fight. I have already said that in an idea to fix the way it chooses teams.

No point since inno won't listen to something that doesn't involve rl money.