Passed Adventure changes

Would you like this implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser30224

There will be ONE week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 75% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 74.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.
Proposal
I suggest a few minor changes to make adventure more fair and enjoyable.

Details
Red moves first:
The red team has move priority, giving them a huge advantage. The move priority should alternate. Turn 1 should be decided randomly, and each team should get priority on alternate turns following that.

Highest level player is red:
If the top 2 players in the queue are level 150 and 149, the 150 will be on the red team. I'm not picking on Ptyltd, but as a level 150 with event gun, he doesn't really need move priority every time this situation occurs :p Of course, if the move priority was changed this wouldn't matter.

The daily quest:
This quest merely requires a player to join an adventure. Many seem to join and do little or nothing just to complete the quest. Change the quest so you need to win an adventure to encourage active participation.

Abuse Prevention
Don't think there is any opportunity for abuse here.

Summary
These seem like relatively easy changes to implement to increase enjoyment.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Not that I have seen.

DeletedUser30224

Apologies, this should have been sent already, sent it today.

DeletedUser37157

The daily quest:
This quest merely requires a player to join an adventure. Many seem to join and do little or nothing just to complete the quest. Change the quest so you need to win an adventure to encourage active participation.

I already don't do that daily quest because I don't want to be annoyed with the rudeness of the geeks of adventures so if it's going to be needed a win you might as well remove that daily quest, I doubt that many do it.

DeletedUser37689

Fix Rudeness

The best fix I see for the Adventure would be if a player could choose the team he wants, such as you could chose to join town members or alliance members for your team. Then the learning process is enhanced by friends instead of the rudeness that is there.

just my 2 cents
Lost2244

Abydos1

Rudeness happens because everybody wants to win at all costs no matter what...Adventures in this format doesn't really encourage making friends. I have just resigned myself to just playing even if I lose which is very often thanks to all the imbalances that are there. I do however try to teach first timers when I can but if they choose not to listen they will hear it from others that aren't so patient. 1 Adventure a day counts as a quest but the one that requires a win on daily tasks has become just ridiculous for most people so I consider it a bonus if I happen to complete that one. Best of luck and I hope these changes come sooner or later.

DeletedUser37502

I already don't do that daily quest because I don't want to be annoyed with the rudeness of the geeks of adventures so if it's going to be needed a win you might as well remove that daily quest, I doubt that many do it.

Me too, I dont do that daily quest anymore.

DeletedUser37633

I think the majority of the "rudeness" revolves around the people, as mentioned above, who just join the adventure to complete the quest, but quickly disconnect once the adventure starts. The other big one is the loads of people who try to "play the system" by signing up with one equipment set to maximize strength, then try and switch to a different gun to maximize their damage. So many times they fail at their goal and just give up. I can deal with new people who actually try, but the bafoons who just purposely waste other peoples' time deserve all the "rudeness" they get.

DeletedUser36559

The ones who do their own thing and don't listen to other team players are the ones who keep wasting everyone's time. I've noticed it's always the low levels who have a biggest mouths and the higher level players have the smallest mouths.

DeletedUser38821

Hi all,

I just started playing on new server houston and i play single char and single world.
I just want to know if this multiplayer game is only for lvl150 guys or all because out of 17 million player i only see same char everday. I do adventure daily because i m sick and got nothing else to do right now.

So why i am posting this message is let u know that there is lot of issue with old players because u know they lose because of unfair matching and lvl gap. And always complain low level shouldn't join blah blah.

Other than helping west community old player just complains and no post.

I am not here to play like for lifetime and get my outlaw gun to lvl 10 or something.

all i m saying is requires change.

happy gaming.
Tizen.

A Joke
As long as this system does't change.
i will always take first move and won't listen to guys who put skills in leadership and don't even know how to talk. Real life noobs :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38507

Would it be possible to increase the Outlaw set's attributes to make it worth using in Adventures / Fort Fights?

DeletedUser35533

Would it be possible to increase the Outlaw set's attributes to make it worth using in Adventures / Fort Fights?
I think this is the wrong place to ask. anything is possible, the real question is if they will do it. Outlaw does need change or another outlaw set needs to be added so bav set is not better than stuff that is the "official" adv gear

DingleBerry Bunny

Instead of dissolving a room we have waited for when someone leaves, have a pregen npc pop in to take their place. Stop making us start over hoping next time others will join and stay.