Adventure build (beginner)

Greenhawk

Hello Guys,

well I just started to play as an adventurer and now I´m asking myself: what do I skill?
Can you guys maybe help me on which skills to focus on. Is it just focus on one skill only or distribute them?
And also, are there some questline that are worth doing? (and which to avoid)
Sorry for my bad english and wording, im not a nativ speaker.

greetings

Caerdwyn

Because Adventurer is a Class, not a role, you first have to decide how you want to play it.
-Adventurer has a class feature that only works during Fort Fighting
-Adventurer does not have a class feature that works during Dueling

Once you are finished with the Tutorial quests, I recommend you work on the Heavy Labour series. To start them, show various tools to Henry in the Saloon by equipping them into your Product Slot and opening the Saloon Window.

Skills that are strong for FF are only averagely good at Tasking. Skills that are strong for Dueling are only averagely good at Tasking. Skills that are good for Building are slightly better than average for Tasking. Every other skill is better for Tasking, but if you find yourself doing the same task frequently, assigning your next few level's worth of AP/SP will not hurt.

Greenhawk

Thanks for the advice!
Is think i want to go for a task or FF build.
Whats skills would you suggest for a FF build and which for a task build?

And Thanks for the Information about the questline, didnt know about it!

Caerdwyn

FF skills are Aim and Dodge, Hide (only on Attack) and Traps (only on Defense), Leadership and HP.
For many tasks, those will do nothing. The type of FF role you pick will affect how you balance these skills.
Dueling Skills are Aim and Dodge, Shooting OR Vigor, Toughness and Reflex, Appearance and Tactics.
For many tasks, these will do little. The type of Dueler you wish to be will affect how you balance these skills.
Building Skills are Construction, Repair and Leadership
For some tasks, these will do a lot.

Any skill not listed above, could be considered a Tasking skill, but if you find that the tasks you are frequently doing do not call for one skill, do not put points in it yet.

You are going to change your build several times throughout your career. There are many opinions on when, why and in what way you should do that. Do not feel like what you choose in Tier 1 (up to level 60-ish) is something you must keep all the way to the current end of Tier 4 (at 250).

As an Adventurer/Saddler, I still have points in Fine Motor Skill, to help portray a seamstress, though most of my skills aligned toward a FF(Damager) build, because I like horses, I still have points in Horseback Riding and Animal Instinct. These "wasted" points weaken my FF and dueling potential, but I accept that.

WhyN0t

My advice: Avoid this class (adventurer). It's USELESS. Pick anything else.

• Worker - great at gaining xp faster, good and versatile at fortfights, you can deposite your money in the bank for free!
  • Duelist - great at fort fights, huge damage with critical hits which are OP, good at duels when attacking, you can catch your enemy off guard, you can duel from all over the map without moving.
  • Soldier - best class for duel, double hp and +50% tactics (which is INSANE). These days, you get a lot of skills from clothes and duel doesn't have diminishing returns (not in the classic way), so soldier bonus is OP nowaways. It's also a great class for fort fights, you have double hp and help everyone around you to get a lot of extra leadership, including youself (so extra attack/defense)
  • Adventurer has NOTHING. 20% extra products and luck is not relevant, you have ~250% bonus from clothes, 20% doesn't really matter. It's pvp bonus is absent. Fort bonus is useless. Sleeping for free at lvl 4 hotel is a joke.
Please, don't pick this class.