Resolved Advent Calendar

Drakshah

I opened the 24th box for the advent...It showed a gift box but for some reason the gift box does not show up in my inventory.
Is this a bug?...Should I report this as a glitch?

Drakshah

I didn't use it and I tried refreshing the inventory.... I even logged out and in but the prezzie is just gone :(

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket. The in game moderators will check for you. I can't help you, sorry.

DeletedUser14006

I think they are all great except for oats, they could be doing with a boost - maybe cut travel time by 50%

DeletedUser

Well for me(Adventurer), duel modification(crackers?) items were useless, cause I am not dueling anybody. But gingerbread for example was very useful. For example I need to do another 1 hour of an X job and then I can get level up, but I don't have enough energy. I just eat the gingerbread, get +15% energy back, do the job, level up and get all my 100% of energy back and so I don't have to go to hotel for another 4 hours(or more if you have the more energy premium perk used).

That is my usual tactics when I use gingerbread.

DeletedUser

All calendar cookies are nice - but having too much of them makes a character overpowered. They should have been marked as not sellable on the market.

DeletedUser

I think the advent calendar items were disapointing, I find some of the items very useful indeed, and others pointless.

But overall I'd have preferred a few surprises, like rare or unique items, or just a greater mix of things received.

So not useless, just disappointing. But hey, it was basically free so I can't complain too much, but it's not left me wanting to bust a gut to make sure I get the next holiday special.

DeletedUser

I opened my Christmas gift, but it didn't seem to do anything. What was it supposed to do?

DeletedUser

How do you get rid of the empty calender when youre done? I cant sell the darn thing.

DeletedUser

....will this quest be available this year for those who got bag of marbles or rod last year.....??

DeletedUser

I'm guessing so, quests usually repeat each year.
This one is a little bit different though. I don't think anyone besides the devs can say for sure if you can get a different reward than last year (each IS a different quest after all), or if completing any of them means you'll only get an SP at the end.

DeletedUser

SP is good enough for me :)
For the most part, but the difference is most important to me for my quester. I hate to waste advent goodies just hoping that the old quests (which counts as a quest) are available, when they may not and all three quests will only be repeatable quests (which don't count as quests). Then there's w9, which I started in December. I'd sold all my marbles and didn't bother replacing them, so I actually still have last year's finished advent calendar.

DeletedUser18357

An extra item always can be traded... even a second sled sometimes :whistle:. Try to not miss more than three days/boxes :)

delldell56

i doubt there will be a second sled for those of us who got it last year, just like the scythe. newbies or those who missed it last year *coughoancough* have a chance to get it this year. those who did get it and would want the bag of marbles or rod would also have that option; and like the scythe this year, those who got the sled last year and open the doors religiously as told, would get a skill point or an attribute point instead. i think...