Submitted Adjust content of Premium chests

Would you like this proposal implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Idea title:.Change content of chests for “old worlds”
Details of idea: Remove Lincoln’s top hat, Golden buffalo, Golden bullet (and Golden Cross if it also can be found there) from Premium Chests in old worlds.
Reasons for submitting: The Premium Chest has always been the most coveted chest in the game, always delivering high value items, which is only reasonable considering its price. By adding items that have been common items for years in old worlds, the value of the Premium Chest has been significantly reduced and players now risk gaining items of little to no value. Considering the price of the chest, I believe a minimum gain should be an item that can be sold at a decent value in the market if the item is of no interest as such. If you gain one of the items mentioned above, you can’t expect to sell them at much more than face value.

As an adjustment for old worlds, these 3 or 4 items could be added to the steel-lined chests.

And finally, by making this adjustment, it should also positively influence the number of Premium Chests sold. (Opening 4 premium chests and gaining 2 items of no value, at least cured me of any desire to buy Premium Chests until it is fixed)

-xq

DeletedUser35304

Already vote Yes! If only i could see who voted "no"..

I presume that those that can.t understnad english or those that are masochists:mad::mad::mad:....how on earth can someone vote No here i can.t comprehand.I mean is for ur own good.

DeletedUser

Already vote Yes! If only i could see who voted "no"..

people who hate chests all together? and rather see em all to be gone rather then to be improved? theres enough reasons to think off i reckon! i voted yes not like i ever gonna buy 1 i will still manage to get jim torn pants outta it despite that it shouldn't be possible

DeletedUser

I voted yes because who wants to spend 1,500 bonds or nuggets and get something that can be accessed on the market for a low number. I realize that is all about luck but still, the number of people buying these kinds of chest would increase if this was passed, because they would be like "Oh, I got me an item that is rare; so thus I want pay more."

DeletedUser19518

Then what you found negative in this idea and voted "no"? or what you dont like in this idea? o_O

DeletedUser19518

That is not the solution of our problems against Inno's strategy. We have to vote correctly so as, maybe, we have some good results and develop this game.
I am sure that feedback of all countries is been read by Inno's Devs and if he realized that all servers are against his strategy then he will stop to develop the game in wrong way.
No company work in one-way direction. If do, only propaganda work in that way.

Cheers,
V
$1

DeletedUser

That is not the solution of our problems against Inno's strategy. We have to vote correctly so as, maybe, we have some good results and develop this game.
I am sure that feedback of all countries is been read by Inno's Devs and if he realized that all servers are against his strategy then he will stop to develop the game in wrong way.
No company work in one-way direction. If do, only propaganda work in that way.

Cheers,
V
$1

I do agree with you that we need to voice our opinion's about the game. At times, people need a second opinion. I personally like this idea, and don't understand why we should not have prem. chest. If there are no prem. chest then what should we do with our bonds? Is there any point besides the Character chests (the soldier, worker, adventurer, and dueler chests) for these bonds? How do we not know that there is a developer who is a lady? :p

DeletedUser30224

This idea passed the scrutiny of voting and will be submitted.

DeletedUser

I completely agree with this. I did the special for the shop coat a while back that got 3 premium chests. Ended up with a golden bullet and a few other worthless items to someone under level 100ish. Adjust it!

Status
Not open for further replies.