Adding new advantage to soldiers

DeletedUser31397

I think this should really be done beacuse of two reasons:

Soldier class is only one with only 4 advantages, other classes have 5 (duelers 6)

With the new update, soldier's tactic bonus became useless..

What do you think about it? :)

B.A.

DeletedUser

Nice joke, bro.

No, tactics bonus are not useless and no, soldiers are *not* underpowered.

Spaceydk

Talk to Joxer about it I get the impression he has the same opinion and then make a proper proposal.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have and they are not worthless. Aim and dodging were boosted but the other duel skills still influence the duel outcome.

Have you ever wondered why does the soldier have 4 bonus while the other classes have 5? Maybe it is intended, just maybe. And just maybe 2 of the soldier bonus are generally considered as being over the top - health and leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Terrible idea. Do you want soldiers to be overpowered now again?

DeletedUser16008

hehe, just for the record.

My soldiers no longer use any of the prems such as tactics bonus because yes if you know what your doing dueling its now useless, same with the HP bonus, it is no longer worth paying a premium for ..... my adven dueler is easily as good as any of my soldiers ever were.

The only remotely useful soldier special bonus is the weapon level reduction.

Not that i think the soldier needs another bonus and they were overpowered but they were the class if you wanted to duel and youd be stupid to expect a worker to have as good a profile available for dueling....

DeletedUser

This is definitely not a good idea. Soldiers are already the best class in the game.

DeletedUser2708

Dear devs;

Rock definitely OP -- please nerf!

Sincerely,

Scissors

PS: Paper okay as is!

DeletedUser16008

This is definitely not a good idea. Soldiers are already the best class in the game.

Disagree, although I don't have one duelers are by far the better choice in both forts AND dueling... apart from hp which is a minor problem all other classes have to accept too.

DeletedUser

Since soldier is the most chosen class it is clear that the community already considers it has the best class advantages. When the worlds have a soldier-shortage, resubmit your proposal.

DeletedUser

Since soldier is the most chosen class it is clear that the community already considers it has the best class advantages. When the worlds have a soldier-shortage, resubmit your proposal.

'nuff said.

And Victor, health is not a 'minor thing'. Most of fort battles are composed by high health based chars.

DeletedUser16008

'nuff said.

And Victor, health is not a 'minor thing'. Most of fort battles are composed by high health based chars.

Duh health for winning forts is essential thats why, having hp and the ability to be good in forts is not linked, therefore is a minor benefit to the individual.

DeletedUser

Duh health for winning forts is essential thats why, having hp and the ability to be good in forts is not linked, therefore is a minor benefit to the individual.

Besides just making more total hp possible, the soldier bonus also means 50 or 100% more hp with the same SP in other fort skills as other classes. I don't like pure health, but diminishing returns mean low hp doesn't have a significant advantage over high hp.

DeletedUser

So... is health a 'minor thing' or 'essential for winning forts'? Both were stated by you and they don't really mean the same thing... quite the opposite.

You are right in one thing though, soldiers were better before the last duels revision. Which does not mean they aren't awesome still.

DeletedUser16008

Sigh* this thread was about the class and bonus skills, forts are only one aspect of the game and not about the individual.

delldell56

somehow i can see why joxer hasn't replied to this yet: he probably got a stroke and is laying on the floor, mumbling "omg omg omg! soldier is overpowered already!. NO!".