Addah and Als worthless?

DeletedUser33947

I have an Addahs up for 100k bid 150 immediate and there are no buyers. Should I lower it to below 100k immediate sell price? I feel these things are worthless now.

neel shah

I think so they will be worth when the new Gentlemen and Dancer Set Horses will come in... ;)

Save the belt for the opportunity ;)

DeletedUser

they are many more common, the luck ranges went up on jobs, now also non premium players can find those belts on jobs, despite not being deeply specced into certain luck jobs, making em more common, secondly the introduction of new tombola sets etc, kinda hit hard on almost every shiny price, still on most old worlds 200-250k for als is normal, and yes there simply far less woman, so 85-115k for adahs seems normal on any world.

If your playing dakota, well that world got so much of everything, nothing costs a damn there, so if you get 100k on dakota you are able to buyt like 4 times more goods on the market then with 100k on lets say W12. so you earn less, but you can afford loads more anyway

DeletedUser

Since all new sets were introduced, dancer's set is almost useless now.

DeletedUser19518

Every items depend to who you want to sell it.
If you want to sell an Addahs to a dueler/soldier/worker.. he/she wont offer more than 50k.
If you want to sell an Addahs to adventurer/collector she/he wont offer more than 200k.
If you want to sell an Addahs to a dancer she/he can offer until 400k.
So, the cost of anything you sell in market, depend to who would bought it.

The-West's Market Councilor - Soon founder (black hat) :D
V
$1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want to sell an Addahs to a dueler/soldier/worker.. he/she wont offer more than 50k.

if you offer it for 50k, someone will buy it just to resell at 100-150k immediately after.

DeletedUser19518

Then you put it up for 400k and start praying in town's church so as a dancer to show up. ;)

DeletedUser35968

adah/als belt is only needed for charlie's quest. and people rarely use gentleman's set these days.