Add an Achievement-Ranking

Billy

Achievements make this game more durable. For some Players Achievements the only reason they still play this game.
It would make sense to implement a Achievement-Ranking (next to experience) to give these players a new challenge to compare with their competitors.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
If moderators have access to this I do not see why players shouldn't have access to it.

It would be a great way to see a list of all-round players and possibly find collectors too! :-))

DeletedUser15368

I'd really like to see rankings for Achievements, can't believe we didn't think of that one the last time they got expanded.

I'd also love if they added the ability to sort the columns in the Rankings page.

Want to see who has the most duel wins on a server?
now: Scroll through the top 20 or so pages taking a mental note of the most wins
possible: Click the column name to sort it sequentially

Teckny

I'd really like to see rankings for Achievements, can't believe we didn't think of that one the last time they got expanded.

I'd also love if they added the ability to sort the columns in the Rankings page.

Want to see who has the most duel wins on a server?
now: Scroll through the top 20 or so pages taking a mental note of the most wins
possible: Click the column name to sort it sequentially
We can already sort things in market, don't ask them too much..

drphil3

i mean, that's a thing. towns, individuals, skills, duels, trade skills, a lot of that already exists. what you're talking about is one more column to collate the personal achievement scores, not experience, of players for comparison, and a lot of various leader board ranks are already clickable columns with a search bar to see where specific things and players are in the lists.

we can see our own achievement scores in personal information, but yeah, there may be one in rankings, but i don't recall seeing one.