Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

I know the feeling, I have a part done CoA post that I may delete as its just long and rambling and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

Apelatia

Hey everyone. Its been quite a long time coming, and you probably all know it already, but I've decided that my days of RPing here in CS are done. As you do, I took time off to see if the motivation to come back and write would spark up again, but aside from the occasional "Oh! That'd be great write in CS sometime...", I never felt compelled to come back and continue my participation in CoA or Kauria. I'm still slightly regretting my decision even now, but I know that the enjoyment that I once had isn't there any more. On top of that, I've started prioritising other things in my life which I believe are more valuable ways to spend my time than RPing here.

That being said, I will miss you all very much. I haven't been in the section as long as some of you, but I realise as I am writing this post that even I have been here for quite a while! Its been my pleasure being Regal's second-in-command as far as modding is concerned (not that I ever had to do much :D ). I'll always remember the fun and difficulty I had trying to keep my characters consistent and in character, even if I was never very good at doing it! I thought that, seeing as I've known you all across the internet for so long, it'd be only right to write you all a little individual message.

@Lord Regal , your longevity here is really amazing! I've always been impressed by your desire to write, and I looked up to you for your mature attitude to different situations. You're one of few people that I can say I truly respect for your character and attitude to life.

@braetwalda Of all the people here, I enjoyed reading your RP posts the most. You always had a talent for pulling plot twists out of the bag without making them complete railroads. Sentinels will always have a place in my heart as my favourite RP too. :)

@Zemelci It has been really good to see you change over your time here in CS. I admit that at first, I didn't take a great liking to you, but I definitely warmed to you over time. I am sure you have great things ahead of you in life, and that success will be yours if you work hard.

@johannmaximus You're definitely one of the most wacky characters I've had the pleasure of engaging with online, but that by no means is a bad thing. I wish you the best in your life endeavours, especially where travelling far and wide around the world is concerned!

So yes, that concludes my time here in CS. I'll be around (I am not quitting the moderation team itself, nor the game quite yet), but don't expect me back here in the section for RPing purpose. Its been a lot of fun, and I've made some good memories and friends here. Take care everyone, and keep doing things that you enjoy!

Apel

DeletedUser28032

@Apelatia No worries mate, as you said I kind of figured that RL meant you wouldn't be coming back, though if you ever change your mind you know where to find us. But yeah, glad you enjoyed my stuff and it was always a pleasure to interact with your characters, and here's wishing you the best of luck mate.

DeletedUser13682

We're gonna miss you, Apple. I'm glad I could help make your stay here enjoyable. Good luck in the great beyond, and always enjoy life to the fullest.

Deleted User - 819397

Sorry to see you go for good Apel. Best of luck and hope things continue to go well for ya.

On my end, I’m getting over an illness that has left me severely fatigued, which is why I haven’t been posting. I’d call it mono if not for the fact none of my lymph nodes or other organs have swollen/are tender. Finally getting a modicum of energy back, so I hope to get back into the swing of things soon here.

DeletedUser13682

Well guys, I haven't been as axtiac as I've liked to be, and imI sorry for that. But it's about time for my to head off again. Just like every year, illI be back in a few months. So I guess any character in a atill active RP can go to the OP. Hope you guys stay well, and I'll be back in a bit.

DeletedUser13682

It's time for me to head off again. I'll be back soon. Same rules as Bessie. Have a good one everyone.

Deleted User - 819397

A thousand apologies for being so absent the last month. August...sucks for me. Finally getting my creativity back, got a Tiran post I didn't hate halfway through out...is there any interest in CoA or Kauria continuing, or should we focus on Tiran/DS for now?

DeletedUser28032

Hey Regal, long time no see. I haven’t even looked at Kauria since I left so I can’t really comment on that one as for CoA...as much as I enjoyed writing for Gilly and the interactions with the other characters it may be time to just let it be. It’s been so long I can’t actually remember the story anymore and there’s only three of us playing now.

Seeing as everyone is busy these days it may be wise to stick with Tiran and DS. Consequently this is the main reason I haven’t written any new RPs (even though I kind of like the idea)

DeletedUser24736

if anybody needs help with anything, i'll jump in my crappy little car and run over to mow your lawn or make you soup.......or just record you some nice "i'm sick and this helps" music.

whatever ya need, gamers are family

DeletedUser13682

Philly, if only you could drive across oceans. I'm in Guam right now guys. It's humid and I'll be here for like 5 daysish.

DeletedUser28032

Hi Johann! Well that Tiran post took far longer for me to write than I wanted it to but it it'll you something to read in sunny Guam

DeletedUser13682

It's raining right now. But I might be able to pop a post off before I leave.

DeletedUser13682

Hello, everybody! I've got some good news. I'll be back in the CS on a fairly permanent basis, at least for the foreseeable future. It's going to be a good time, I think.

DeletedUser28032

Ah did the plan to steal a nuclear submarine and sell it to Luxembourg fall through then?

DeletedUser13682

Yeah. Turns out they only wanted it because they thought it had skis on the bottom. Those guys take their skiing way to seriously.

DeletedUser28032

That and they're completely landlocked so getting it there may have been tricky...I wonder what the shipping cost for a Nuclear submarine is?

DeletedUser13682

Uganda wanted to declare war on the US so they would helicopter a carrier into Lake Victoria. The Ugandans would then capture the carrier, and they'd automatically be a superpower, what with a supercarrier and all.