Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Apelatia

It took me a while to decide who I'd choose, but eventually I've decided to go for Mezonas from FSL and Nelx from FD. I plan to use Mezonas at the age he was in the FSL intro (29ish) and Nelx from the beginning of the story in FD.

DeletedUser13682

I've got a few ideas. I'm thinking about pulling out Red from Tiran. And probably Johnathan from Keys. Though maybe recall someone from a retired RP. Maybe Ilsa from the FSL.

Deleted User - 819397

I know...I can get CoA out on the main group's side, but that's all I'm up in to help with that...

DeletedUser31931

Sorry, it's my fault in large part. I've been very busy recently (and I've got a bit of a break now but I'm still doing a lot even though I'm not travelling and then I'm away again from the 14th to 24th). I've also had pretty bad writer's block for stuff here of late, which makes it hard to put out a post that I feel proud of, particularly re: DS. I'm going to try and get round to responding to everything this week and I'm hoping that my activity will pick up a lot more in September when I'm much freer. As far as the long future goes, A-Level results day is August 17th, so watch this space.

DeletedUser13682

Alright, Kinder! I'm back for more than a few days. I can get responses up to everything that's still up. If I can work them around all the events and such. But I'll get responses out soon, so watch out!

DeletedUser31931

Welcome back Johann. Any idea how long is "more than a few days"? Markus still ain't back in DS, but we're getting there (sorry)

DeletedUser13682

A month about. It's fine. Willn't be able to contribute to there til December probably...

DeletedUser28032

oh cool Johann's back...and I'm halfway through writing a Leilani post for Tiran...Yay!

Also, Don't worry about it Zem, we're all busy these days (yay adulting!), Braet was just having one of his "Bad Days"

Deleted User - 819397

Hey Johann! Welcome back! We are...quite slow currently. But I’m feeling a return to creativity so I’m hoping to get things going again. Zem is in a minor slump but is getting things out when she can, and Braet has outsourced some of his talent but hasn’t abandoned us yet!

For now, CoA, Kauria, Tiran, and DS are the RPs not abandoned, so any and all of those are options (though your character in DS is still MIA), so that’ll give you a place to start. Namely once you go in CoA I should have enough for a post, and Kauria is waiting on...someone other than me hehe.

Welcome back again!

DeletedUser28032

Johann you’re back I missed you! Also I found this post by pure fluke!

DeletedUser13682

Thanks. I'll be able to get stuff put out in the next few days. It's been awhile, so I'll have to exercise my composition muscles again, but I'll try to get the old noggin running for this week.

DeletedUser24736

Thanks for this thread Regal, a lot of us early players were strictly RP like myself, and altho i've strayed a bit over the years, John Henry Holliday is still alive and well.

Respect

Deleted User - 819397

Well, got a Tiran post out (finally) so there’s something.

Been fairly busy with work and personal projects lately, but certainly haven’t forgotten what I’m up in. Just having issues getting thoughts out on paper. Not thrilled with the aforementioned post, but I needed to get something out so it’ll work. Hopefully that’ll prime me to get CoA and Kauria out over the next couple days.

DeletedUser13682

I'm pertnear done with a Tiran post myself. Been pretty busy on leave, what with all the catching up and activities I've been doing. But I've been pretty well myself.