Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

Wow...five years of Kaella's back story would almost be a novel in itself...though i do already have a beginning and an end...either way I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was fun to write.

DeletedUser28032

I've started writing Daner's scene in Tiran and this has been running through my head ever since :D

DeletedUser25825

Sentinels is probably one of two favorite games that I was involved in writing as well. I liked the biker game too. Anyway...

Hope all are doing well!

DeletedUser31931

Alawa!

The former secondary mod-in-chief returns! I, too, am a fan of Sentinels. My favourite RP right now though is definitely DS. Partially because it's my own but also because I think it has some of the best characters on the forum (And then my characters).

DeletedUser25825

Hey all. Good to be seen. Things sure look different around here LOL. Took me forever and a day to even figure out where the silly login tab was (silly, lack of internet savvy I know). Was just doing a bit of reminiscing yesterday, and pleased to see Busana is still mentioned *smiles* She was my favorite character here. Well... Mouse was pretty rocking too I thought.

Deleted User - 819397

Hey Alawa! Good to see you...hope all has been well with you. Yeah, we completely changed forum styles, which depending on who you ask was good or bad. Still continuing to do what we do though, that hasn't changed. Busana was a memorable character for me as well, mainly because she was one of the few PCs to actually leave one of my characters to die...stuck with me. Will say I preferred Mouse though, but that was probably in no small part due to the fact I really enjoyed writing (cyberpath) Trace.

DeletedUser31931

Meanwhile, Ghosts has its spiritual successor (of sorts) in the form of DS. What a long way I've come since then, eh?

DeletedUser25825

I'l need to actually read the thread to know how far along you've come. However, if you've been active all this time, I have little doubt that the guidance of the stellar writers here have worked nicely for you.

Deleted User - 819397

Agreed. She's gone from someone who I wasn't sure if I wanted her around long-term as far as being good for the section back at the beginning of her time here to someone who I can't really imagine the section without at this point. Definitely our 'most improved writer' as far as people who've stayed long term. And as the speed of my replies should indicate, am really enjoying DS.

DeletedUser37114

Hey all, sorry I haven't been posting lately, things have just been... Life. As a result, gonna pass Gwyll to Zem for now and Edric to Regal (or another person who might want to take him) while I get my feet back under me, try to get Kauria back up and running. Once again, sorry for the slow pace of posts.

DeletedUser31931

That's okay. We all have stuff that comes up from time to time that takes us away. I've had periods before where I've looked near to quitting, we all have. Being swamped by IRL stuff is fine (and will probably happen to me between April and June) so do what you can and we're here to help with the rest.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the lack of posting recently. Planned to get a post out on Monday evening but sorta had a disaster in a mock exam that morning so sorta went into panic revision mode for the rest of them. I'll try getting something out tomorrow evening for DS.

DeletedUser28032

Because Braet was a very naughty boy :D

Looking around the small, neat kitchen in which he was standing Dante couldn't help but wonder if something had gone horribly wrong "You sure we're in the right place babe? Only...this doesn't exactly scream Emerald at me" Dante drawled as he examined the floral curtains hanging above the sink "How should I know? Facebook isn't exactly a reliable source for reconnaissance information now is it?" Tonya retorted, brushing her long candy pink hair back into place wondering why exactly they had come here in the first place. Personally Dante had thought it had been a pretty good idea; find Gile's long abandoned account and then trawl through his friends list until they found a photograph that could lead them to his location...well...possible location. This was jump number three and it was beginning to look as unlikely as the others. Or at least that was the case until they heard the sound of voices coming from the direction of the front door.

Moving through the empty house towards the sound of voices Dante would find a pair of men talking to one another on the front step. Without his trademark green hair and sporting a beard it would take Dante several moments to recognise his friend; A broad grin spreading across his face as he spoke "Emerald! long time no see!" he announced clapping his friend upon the back in what was intended to be a friendly manner but resulted in staggering the poor guy into his friend prompting Dante to offer a hasty apology to the man in question "Sorry Group Therapy, my bad...anyway where was I?...Oh yeah...Emerald it's time for you to man up, Tonya take us back to base" he called to the pretty Asian with his arm firmly about Giles shoulder lest he took the opportunity to escape.

It was only after the words had left his lips that Dante would realise that he had said the wrong thing; watching as Tonya's hands balled up into fists and a glare appearing on her pretty face "Take. Us. back...I'm not a freaking bus service Dante!" Tonya screamed at the top of her lungs as all of the petty irritations about the situation came to a head "....I'm sick and fed up with this! Take me there Tonya, take us there Tonya, Here's a grainy photo Tonya get us there with pin point accuracy Tonya, don't worry about the place not existing or if there might a car coming Tonya we want to go there now Tonya, no one ever asks me if I want to go anywhere, so you know what, If you want to go somewhere Dante...Buy a damn car!" watching as Tonya took several deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down, Dante took the opportunity to wipe the stupefied look off of his face before cautiously speaking to his irate girlfriend in a low voice "gee I'm sorry babe...um...where would you like to go then?" he asked, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Despite having now been asked it was clear that Tonya was embarrassed to say after her explosive outburst as she awkwardly shifted her feet "I want to go to the beach" she eventually mumbled in response "Ok, the why don't the three of us all go to the beach and I'll buy us all an ice cream...sound good" Dante responded in obvious relief, however by this point Giles had had enough of the surreal experience he'd found himself in and decided to quickly interrupt "Dante...why are you doing this to me?" the question prompting the large southerner to blink in surprise "isn't it obvious?...its April the first and Braet likes to live dangerously" :p

DeletedUser31931

So, if people actually want to make this a thing, I have drawn up initial plans for a crossover RP, provisionally titled "A Funny Thing Happened to the Local Space Time Continuum".

Rules: Maximum two characters per person and they must be from different RPs. Maximum of three characters from any one RP, this will be run on a first come first serve basis (though Dubblestep and Apelatia will be given priority, due to a limited pool of characters to choose from (and Dubble will be allowed to make a fresh character from any RP specifically for the purpose of joining this one)).

Characters can be drawn from any point within the story, but this point must be discussed beforehand. The story itself will explain both how the characters came to be in their present place as well as other extant issues, as you will see as it unfolds. As far as magic goes between universes, they are all extended forms of metaphysics and act on physical principles, thus meaning that they can interact.

I have also drawn up three potential settings, based on how the spread of characters leans. If the characters are mainly sci-fi, then it will be set in a historical fantasy location and if they are mainly fantasy then it will be set in sci-fi. If it’s a pretty much even split, then it will be a contemporary setting.

DeletedUser31931

If people are interested then I ask that we please start claiming characters from RPs, to go in this one. The two characters I shall be bringing across are Daner and Brahmoth from Tiran (counting as one character) and Jokir from Kauria.

DeletedUser28032

I'll take Harriet "Dirty Harry" Lynch (from Below Absolute Zero and The Canaries) and a 19 year old pre-god powers Seraphim from Irulia

DeletedUser

Well, for now Liu obviously, but I guess I'll make a sheet for Kauria when I have time.