Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Welcome back Zem!

Hate to pester you, but I'm kinda waiting on you in Sick One.

DeletedUser31931

Ah ok. Well, I know exactly how Maya is going to deal with "talking" to the others. I might have to clear a few things with you first though because I didn't consider them at the time of making her but they seem like things she would have.

DeletedUser35174

Braeto, your latest post in Ashes, is the windmill part referring to me and zem?

DeletedUser31931

Tiger, I know I'm up in Sick One, so I just wanted to check. Can I assume that Maya gets back the bolt hole without a problem and that nothing weird is happening?

Apelatia

I have returned folks, and have posted in Sentinels tonight. I intend to do the rest of the RPs over the course of tomorrow evening, and Thursday. It's good to be back!

DeletedUser

It's good to see you back Apel, you have been missed! I think there is still some fish left for you in FSL, but it may be a bit cold by now. :D

DeletedUser31931

Oh I should probably inform you all that I've got DoE Expedition this weekend, and so since I'm preparing for that (namely packing and getting food) I probably won't be able to post. Also I've got exams coming up and balancing them and YouTube and this means that I probably won't spend as much time on here, since I'm determined to keep a steady flow of YouTube content.

DeletedUser28032

Well I am in the Lakes at the moment so I won't be writing a great deal until I get back

Deleted User - 819397

CoA people, I want to hear your thoughts on the little extra bit I put in last night…I talked briefly to Apel and Zem about it, I'd love to have a discussion going on about the guardians that we got a brief look at with this conversation…because while at first glance it doesn't reveal much, if you look deeper…perhaps there's more there...

Apelatia

It's a great little scene, and one which I think came at a very apt time in the RP. Regal has started a little sense of excitement for that RP in me again, which has dissipated since the end of the wraith's trials...

DeletedUser

Aye, I haven't gone over it in any kind of detail to try and figure out what's up, but it looks pretty interesting. I reckon Regall's hidden quite a bit in that short section of dialogue.

DeletedUser25825

I really should read where that story progressed...

Speaking of stories, would anybody be interested in a revival of The Ghosts thread?

DeletedUser35174

Yes..... Me, right here. Over here... the good looking chap standing here.

I would :D.

Braet i would also like to add that i'm not posting in Ashes this turn. There's nothing for me to say apart describe what Zemmy wrote, and all he can see the running figures.

DeletedUser31931

Alawa, I think that if you're going to do that, you ought to do a sequel or a reboot, not try and start up the old thread especially considering that we're missing all of the members. Actually it just crossed my mind, I was completely going to do a Ghosts-esque reboot, but it wasn't going to be about them being controlled by the state, it's called The Dead Savant, and once I finish Irulia/it dies then I'll wait a month or so before putting it up, so I don't think a Ghosts revival is really necessary.

DeletedUser13682

I wouldn't mind a Ghosts revival, or an RP like Ghosts. I think a reboot would be best; the thread is just too old to be summoned without serious necro issues, in my humble opinion, if we do go with the same 'verse.

DeletedUser31931

Well, as I sort of said in my disjointed post, I've got The Dead Savant ready to roll out, so why don't we just wait for that and then if that doesn't work out, Alawa can reboot Ghosts or whatever you decide to do.

DeletedUser25825

So what you're basically saying then Zem... is I should just sit in the shadows and twiddle my thumbs.