Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Apelatia

Folks, I will restrain myself from posting anything in Irulia this evening. I want Tiger/Johann to post first for reasons I'll keep to myself. (Don't worry, I'm not doing a Jon)

Deleted User - 819397

Hmm...ok, I'll edit my post in Irulia to match the new info. Jon, could you edit your post to show it was a double, not a bunk bed? Right now it's fairly confusing. Thanks!

By the way, I finally got around to updating the lists...figured it was high time Apel got up on the Active RPer list.

DeletedUser31931

They have to stick around for a bit before they're considered active members.

DeletedUser35174

We should have a name for new people, like recruits or freshmen or something like that. :D

Sam J McCord

Howdy, I've been on The West for a while, but just started on the Forums. I'd sure love to join some of the Roleplays. I can't guarentee my direct activeness, but I'll be as active as I possibly can.

Deleted User - 819397

Ah, right...I didn't do my traditional welcome spiel, did I?

Anyway, welcome to both Mad Nautlous and Sam J McCord! I'm Lord Regal, the mod of CS. I do my best to simultaneously make sure the rules are being followed and make sure everyone's enjoying themselves. Towards that end, take a look at the rules for CS, found in the stickies section, if you haven't already...it definitely helps to know what we expect before problems even have a chance to arise! I'd also suggest the intro RP (which I need to reply to, come to think of it...) if you'd like to see what the vets think of your RPing ability in a low-risk atmosphere. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm on half the day, so odds are I'll see any queries and get back to you within an hour or two. In any case, enjoy!

DeletedUser31931

Well you can be slightly more insane than in most RPs, so it can be absolutely hilarious and quite fun.

Deleted User - 819397

Zem is also up in Sentinels, as well as Tiran and Irulia. (Btw I know you're busy Zem, I'm not blaming you for being slow...just a friendly reminder :) )

DeletedUser

Sure... 'friendly' reminder... *pulls out sawn-off shotgun* NOW POST DAMN YOU!

DeletedUser31931

Ok, ok, geez. Sorry, I finished exams to then be swamped by projects and a play to keep me busy. I'm in the final week now though and things are nowhere near as hectic as they were. Therefore I shall get the creative juices flowing and start posting.