Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

It does sound interesting, I have to say.

Another thought here...Father Coram suggested a while back we have awards for RPers, although he was unsure how that would be handled. I have a preposition. Every month, starting next month, from the 1st of the month to the 5th I'll accept votes for players for various RP awards (to come later) and I then post the winners somewhere in the section. My thought on rules though is you can only nominate a person once, so you can't pick the same person for all the categories, whatever they may be...any thoughts on this?

DeletedUser

Ehhh sure what the heck? Field test it. You never know until you try it. If those Wright dudes never tried to fly, we wouldn't have planes. So try it out, and let's see how it works. You got my support pal.

DeletedUser

It's not my idea...Well i have just thought about it, masterofwar101 was the one who came to ME about it, i just know who to talk to, Regal also being a close friend of mine i know he would also ponder the idea, should we not have some certian rules in place, for example no one can vote for themselves?

Because then everyone would just have one vote...

We could do a variety of contests to make it intersting.

Most active RPer of the month, best/most active thread creator of the month.

And so on, but it is nice to see it mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I told Coram since he was pretty much the oldest RP friend I have.

I didn't see a change in yesterdays Campfire Stories section at all.It was stuck with Holy Wars:_____ I forget name with tigermite underneath.C'mon people.

Deleted User - 819397

@ MOW. I made a new RP you know...that's hardly at a standstill ;)

@FC The reason I thought up the only vote for each person once idea was because of people voting for themselves. That way, they can vote for themself in one category, and then be allowed to make choices from other people for the other categories. On the topic of award names, I'm open for all suggestions...I'm unsure what should be one and what shouldn't as of now.

@JTH Thanks man...I'm going to try it, that's for sure. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

DeletedUser

O.K fine... a turtle still... happy?Turtles are slow.

I'll check your thread now... I made a thread too...

Deleted User - 819397

Updated lists, added Hall of Fame, since some people should never be forgotten. If you want me to add someone, since I wasn't here since the beginning of the section, PM me or post here. Criteria for that section are that they have to be one of the best people this section has ever seen. It's also preferable that they don't post here anymore, or being on the forum at all anymore, but if I get enough people saying a current person should be on it, I'll allow it.

DeletedUser

Regal i did add i'd try and stay active i still post once in a while and i know i don't keep a thread going but i try, me Peril and others are trying to get Dante back up and running...I don't want to be deducted from the list!

DeletedUser

Annie, there is no way you should be added to that list. You did not MAJORLY contribute to the section AND if you are leaving because people have a problem with you, you should probably either try to make them NOT have a problem with you or simply get out. You do not deserve to be on the HOF.

Deleted User - 819397

Agreed. I made the Hall of Fame not to put all those who don't post here anymore there, but to the most exceptional RPers ever in the section.

@Father Coram: The list is for active Rpers man...I can understand your issue though...I'll re-add you at the end with a side note saying temporarily on leave.

DeletedUser

:D I'm working on some stuff out of fourm to, with plenty of homework i'm busy i do come on but only for private messages ect, i do enjoy a good rp every so often...Just don't have time to read. :S

Deleted User - 819397

I hear you...life is a bit busy for me as well...I feel your pain.

Redirecting, I am going to create the RP awards thread very soon, along with the categories...I'm wondering what you all think should be a category within these awards. These awards are for prestige only...there will be no reward besides knowing your fellow RPers support and like you.

DeletedUser

:D So it'll be based on relationships between people and among other things...

Well count me out. :) No i'm joking i must admit i have enjoyed my time here with MOW and others, Regal you've always been a good friend to me, i'm not sure why although you like hockey. :D

Deleted User - 819397

Well, like I was saying, I'm making it so that you can only vote for each person once. That way the same person won't get all the awards.

I'm friends with you, Coram, since you're a good person...if a little eccentric ;)

DeletedUser

Well, thanks for all your effort.

:D I know right...ROFL, thanks i don't think i've ever been complimented in that way before...Well...

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, I'm going to be putting up the RP awards voting for May in just a day or two...last chance for anyone to add their ideas on how to ensure it works like we're intending it to...this goes down to what the categories are, rules about voting, etc.

DeletedUser

Hmm...I have a few things about it i wanted to note...Darn memory...

I was thinking of like a way we could have certian awards aswell like...

'Best roleplayer of the month' But in bigger contect liek who ever has won the best roleplayer of the month award the most times should be given the title of the best roleplayer of the season on the year or somehting. :D

DeletedUser

Just a thought, maybe there should be an award for the most original Idea for a Role Play? Like Disciples of Dante and whatnot?

DeletedUser

Thanks, Coram! So, when is summer vacation? Is that when you'll be getting back to us?

Another thought, maybe we could have a Hall of Fame for threads themselves? You know, like Big Fight?