Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

*gives Peril another bubble*

So due to the new rules, no "Will we start?" posts...

Once the first post is made it's started.

Deleted User - 819397

What I'm considering doing is let the OP start the thread when he feels there's enough posters. If I feel like there is enough posters, and the OP hasn't said it's ok to start within, maybe 3 days? I'll make a character sheet and start, although depending on if I like the thread or not I might have my character killed or otherwise incapacitated...just a way to get the story rolling, aye?

DeletedUser

Nice Regal, do we tell you if we want the thread deleted or locked or another moderator?

Just wondering.

Deleted User - 819397

You tell me...preferably through PM, as I get first crack at any issues here, being the moderator here. If I'm gone (I let the other moderators know if I'm going to be gone, but for most people, if I don't reply within 2 days I'm gone ;) ) then report the first post if you're the OP and for the reason explain why you'd like the thread locked. I usually won't delete threads here since posts count here now. However, if it's spam or the like, I'll probably delete it without you telling me ;) . Hope that clears things up, and if my life slows down a little I'll be able to join some of the great new RPs that are here now...as well as update the lists. Right now I'm having trouble handling all the jobs and events in my life...should be calming down soon though.

DeletedUser14280

You have jobs and events in your life? I was udder the impression that you were around 16 like Jordan!

Oh, hey, and issues? Can you put up an easy grammar guide?
"Full Stop, Space, Hold SHIFT, Letter, Release SHIFT, that's the way to go"?

Deleted User - 819397

Well, I am around that age, but my life is far from ordinary, let me leave it at that.

As for the grammar, I do have a rule that says no horrible grammar (seeing as it IS an RP area, it only seems fair) but I'm not going to warn/infract for the little things.

DeletedUser

I don't know if i'm active enough to roleplay now, plus i don't read the hge stories due to my very boring day to day life i rarely ever enjoy a story like i used to.

Deleted User - 819397

Well, I'll take you off the list next time I get the chance to update it, but hopefully you can start RPing like normal again soon...

DeletedUser

I try to stay active but as soon as i start i just lose track, the chances are i'd never leave this section for good.

Deleted User - 819397

List updated, and I have a thought...should I say who started each of the active RPs? Just a thought, open for discussion...

Coram...I hope you're able to re-find your sense of full enjoyment...and cognitive remembrance soon...you're one of the top quality RPers here.

DeletedUser

I know that story. It's from a book I started reading once, but I got bored.