Account Sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

there has to be a way to account sit when other people leave fora week.

like gladitus or tribalwars

DeletedUser

Gladitus has account sitting ?

And it'd be too easy for one active player to account sit for dozens of people at a time ... remember the guy who built up a whole town or two with 50 of his own accounts ? (Yes he got banned, but that isn't the point...)

Tribal Wars has acct sitting but the time requirement is prohibitive which reduces viability of one person taking control of a whole tribe.

DeletedUser

The idea of account sitting has been rejected a dozen times by the developers.

DeletedUser

I was suprised when I found there is no account sitting option on here ,I always assumed that it was it was the beta version of the game when I first started.

Account sitting can always be abused to a certain extent but with a few guidelines/rules it would be a useful add on to the game and one the dev's should seriously consider bringing in in the near future

DeletedUser

At the end this is just a game, and to be honest I'd rather loose a week of character progress then giving ppl the option of exploiting those features. The less ways your able to cheat the less cheating would occur if I'm not mistaken?

DeletedUser

the broblem is if him take a ban hi get mad and stoll mor acconts :blink: so the ban is not good

DeletedUser

you need rules no matter what in account sitting but you can only let people you trust account sit i please tribalwars and let people account sit and they do good. just for a week or two at a time.

people dont like getting behind when they are good or one of the best

DeletedUser

gladiatus account sitting is really hard to do but in the forums you ahev to talk to admins and you can

DeletedUser

way would you need a accented sitter? An accented only get deleted after 45 day of being inactive. If you can find 2 mint to log on and off in the run of 45 days then you probable don't have time for the game.

DeletedUser

Jack Beauregard said all you need to know. It's been suggested and rejected. The games mentioned are rare in allowing account sitting. I've probably played 20 browser based MMO and strategy type games and none of them allowed account sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.