Resolved Account Has Gone

DeletedUser

My account has been rest on Arizona and I am not a tall happy I was a rather high level what is going on

Is there anyway to get my game data back so that I do not have to start from the beginning.

DeletedUser34084

My account has been rest on Arizona and I am not a tall happy I was a rather high level what is going on

Is there anyway to get my game data back so that I do not have to start from the beginning.

Unfortunately, you have to start from the beginning. There's no way you can recover your account once it's deleted :p

DeletedUser

really this is bad news for me then I was in the construction leader boards and everything, but o well could someone tell me what world is very active?

DeletedUser14006

§11) Account deletion
A player can be deleted for a variety of reasons. If an account is inactive for over 45 days it may be automatically deleted.

Come to world one bud, it is one of only two worlds that does not support the skillbuying feature and at the moment it is on the rise, becoming more active than it has been for years.

DeletedUser35174

ye w1 is really good. PM me there if you need a town.

DeletedUser14006

Forget that, no need for more small alliances :razz:

Give PJMAX a shout for an invite to Rock Ridge ;)

delldell56

don't listen to derek and his propaganda. i've heard he is a liar and he sucks; i get teles on w1 warning everybody that he likes to plant spies in the other alliances, so he doesn't even have to sweat for a win. that he duels old ladies for pocket change, and once shot a blind man's dog because he fancied a snack. ok, the teles part trashing him was true; he's also a flake, a good player and a friend ;)

back to your question, depends on what you want to do and how you want to play. w1 and w15 are worlds for more purist players (no skills buying, as the scoundrel pointed out). w11, w12, w13, w14 have been a paradise for nuggeters. that means a whole lot more skills than levels. w11 and w12 were known as fort fighting worlds, but are currently going through a rough patch; they are still a decent place for crafters and questers because they have enough active players to trade and get help. w13 is still a good fort fighting world, tho i think someone has plans to screw it as well. w14 is nuts, active in terms of dueling and fort fighting, but it changes with every moon. w15 has some decent battles, and is pretty good for duelers who want to score high damage, because it's full of tanks and high level crafters (that means, access to polishing stones), but market prices tend to be insane. w16 is very active, in terms of players, but battles suck there or so i've heard.

hope that info helps you with whatever your decision is.

DeletedUser15641

don't listen to derek and his propaganda. i've heard he is a liar and he sucks; i get teles on w1 warning everybody that he likes to plant spies in the other alliances, so he doesn't even have to sweat for a win. that he duels old ladies for pocket change, and once shot a blind man's dog because he fancied a snack. ok, the teles part trashing him was true; he's also a flake, a good player and a friend ;)

back to your question, depends on what you want to do and how you want to play. w1 and w15 are worlds for more purist players (no skills buying, as the scoundrel pointed out). w11, w12, w13, w14 have been a paradise for nuggeters. that means a whole lot more skills than levels. w11 and w12 were known as fort fighting worlds, but are currently going through a rough patch; they are still a decent place for crafters and questers because they have enough active players to trade and get help. w13 is still a good fort fighting world, tho i think someone has plans to screw it as well. w14 is nuts, active in terms of dueling and fort fighting, but it changes with every moon. w15 has some decent battles, and is pretty good for duelers who want to score high damage, because it's full of tanks and high level crafters (that means, access to polishing stones), but market prices tend to be insane. w16 is very active, in terms of players, but battles suck there or so i've heard.

hope that info helps you with whatever your decision is.

W16 cannot migrate too, so better to get 75 bonds before that is late.

DeletedUser

From the migration standpoint, w1 and w15 are the best choices since they have the most options: anything but w16. Migrating between w1 and w15 would still leave everything else open as well. If you start on w11-w14 you can only migrate between those worlds.

DeletedUser

I put my account on vacation in october 2011 it is seems that it has been deleted.. Anything i can do?

DeletedUser22685

Vacation mode only lasts two months. Your character would have been deleted more than a year ago. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done to get it back :(