About MY town's dueling:

DeletedUser

Besides the whiny dueling thread being the best drama in months !!!

Whiny duelers are very annoying ... especially when top ranked duelers act like they have never dueled anyone to get to that rank.

Peeps that complain about getting dueled in work gear while they have in fact hit you in work gear ... really annoying.

I had one guy complain about getting hit in work gear and that I should have mailed him to let him know I was gonna duel him (on W-2) ... so I'm like well you have 250 duel wins ... did you mail everyone ahead of time ? All I got was crickets as an answer. He wanted warning next time so I told him he was officially warned that he could get dueled at any time and to work in duel gear like everyone else or stop crying about it.

Peeps that complain about you attacking their town when they have in fact attacked your town in the past... very annoying.

You reap what you sow in this game !

Oh and for the record The Shadow City has always adhered to a "friendly dueling" policy except a few towns who we're warring against ... and you know who you are...

"Friendly Dueling" = A player should not attack the same person more then once in 24 hours, and we do not coordinate attacks in attempt to KO people and we will not camp someones town more then 24 hours.

Exception to that rule is if someone has ALOT of money or if it's payback.

If anyone from my town is not "friendly dueling" please mail me in-game and I'll look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

hey ma, i totally agree with you, do i not abide to the freindly duelling policy?
as a matter of fact idont ever go see r town ever and as ive said let me know if ever my members dont abide...
:D