Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The problem we're dealing with here is that many of these posters are spoiled little rich kids whose exposure to the real world revolves around video games and juvenile stereotyping for simplicity's sake. Face it kids, the real world isn't so damn simple and your notion that it's their own fault for being poor, uneducated, or infected with a disease merely demonstrates the sequestered lifestyle of the rich and clueless youngsters of today that feel "entitled" and think they have answers when they don't even have an education beyond college prep courses, if that.

So, really, I could be nice, I could be civil, I could be complimentary and apologetic, but what's the point? I'm an elder person with an extensive education and ample participation in various worthy causes, and my mistake is wasting my time debating with kids whose degree of knowledge can't fit into a blind man's tin cup.

I should take the route of so many other elder folks here in this community, who recognize these debates are flooded with presumptuous whippersnappers, and instead opt out. I suppose what I don't understand is, how so many of you can listen so intently to your teachers in class, most of which have less education and life experiences than I, George Hurst, or others in this community, and then arbitrarily blow us off as if we're your spitwad-throwing classmates.

Perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well before this devolves into a slanging match maybe we could all get back on topic?

If we all want to debate on the relative pros and cons of welfare maybe someone could start a thread on it?

As for abortion I've said pretty much all I want to say, I just want to echo those that have said the option should be there. No one is forcing you to have one, but the option is there for those that want it. It should be controlled and regulated but should still be accessable.

DeletedUser5046

o_O i thought talking about abortion is a no no on te forum ...its been up before.. *gee im sooo inactive T_T*

anyway... i am against abortion. and being poor is not a reason for anyone to do it...why? bc most people who undergoes abortion are those wit money. and poor people are usually te ones who have many kids.

DeletedUser

o_O i thought talking about abortion is a no no on te forum ...its been up before.. *gee im sooo inactive T_T*

anyway... i am against abortion. and being poor is not a reason for anyone to do it...why? bc most people who undergoes abortion are those wit money. and poor people are usually te ones who have many kids.

I'd love to see the facts to back up that statement.

DeletedUser14029

under-developed countries?

or better known as developing countries >.<

DeletedUser

To be quite honest, you're confusing poverty with "scum." You have no idea if these poor people are on welfare, nor do you know if they're exploiting the welfare system. I strongly object to your presumptions.

Where I live, there are drive-bys in these suburbs every once in a while, and many families that live in the suburbs are Section 8 housing. Apart from that, Welfare is rather common among the small homes, trailers and apartments in the area. I DO know for a fact that they are on welfare because some scumbag robbed my neighbor, who was a close family friend, once. The police came, and after a costly investigation figured out that the asaliant was from the "Ghetto" area. After my parents inquiring who they were, they found out that the scumbag was on Welfare. His property was cluttered with trash, a few old cars, and more trash. Turns out everyone he seemed to be close to had a large rap sheet. Half of them were on welfare. One of them had about six kids, and was recieving a big check for it. I don't know nor do I care what they are doing now, but I DO have reason to presume that a large number of welfare recipients ARE SCUM.

DeletedUser

David, your logic is flawed. You're relying on anecdotal evidence, making crap up to flesh out your anecdotal evidence with yet more anecdotal evidence. Add to that, you're again doing what I already said to stop doing, which is to connect an assistance program with a criminal. Bernie Madoff, Kenneth Lay, Michael Sabo, and Allen Stanford were/are all scum, but you don't see them on welfare do you? You don't think all business executives, or even most, business execs are SCUM, do you?

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be about abortion, not about who you hate or fear.

DeletedUser

The problem we're dealing with here is that many of these posters are spoiled little rich kids whose exposure to the real world revolves around video games and juvenile stereotyping for simplicity's sake. Face it kids, the real world isn't so damn simple and your notion that it's their own fault for being poor, uneducated, or infected with a disease merely demonstrates the sequestered lifestyle of the rich and clueless youngsters of today that feel "entitled" and think they have answers when they don't even have an education beyond college prep courses, if that.

So, really, I could be nice, I could be civil, I could be complimentary and apologetic, but what's the point? I'm an elder person with an extensive education and ample participation in various worthy causes, and my mistake is wasting my time debating with kids whose degree of knowledge can't fit into a blind man's tin cup.

I should take the route of so many other elder folks here in this community, who recognize these debates are flooded with presumptuous whippersnappers, and instead opt out. I suppose what I don't understand is, how so many of you can listen so intently to your teachers in class, most of which have less education and life experiences than I, George Hurst, or others in this community, and then arbitrarily blow us off as if we're your spitwad-throwing classmates.

Perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet.

Not that you yourself with halt your ignorant, pejorative assaults on anybody and everybody who has an opinion that differs from your own, usually via simply labeling them as a "spoiled little rich kid" when you don't know anything about our damn lives yourself!

DeletedUser

Artemis, I think its prettymuch off the railroad by now. Im fed up with Hellstromm assuming that my point is completely bias and ignoring the sense I am trying to put into the conversation and the personal rants, wars and obligations within the topic have gone far enough. We've made our points and I'd be happy to see it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.