If there is a script that has become broken with an update, and the author is no longer around, you can post a request for the script to be "adopted" here.
From http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=548923&postcount=17this was working fine until 1.29Code:
but now in 1.30 its not and im bit confused with the new jobs
if anyone can somehow edit it and make it work adding the new jobs as well, it would be awsome:laugh:
Note: I've migrated TW Pro from http://www.tribetool.nl/thewest/ to http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/
A few days ago, I've released a new version of "TW Pro script" at http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/. This version has been tested by many players all over the world, and all of them are satisfied with the improved speed and new features. Since all of the reported bugs are fixed, I'm glad to announce the release of the stable TW Pro script.
A small list of updates/bugfixes for the latest version:
- Improved algorithm for much faster calculations
- Updated for compatibility with game version 1.30: added greenhorn set, belts and trousers and new activities
- Fort and duel activities have been updated: all weapons will be displayed
- Added "Speed" to the activity list
- Added "Fastest lifepoints" (shows best clothing for quickly regaining Life points)
- Custom activities can be created (use the "Config" button to the right of sorting buttons at the Inventory)
- Activities and set items can be disabled for faster calculations and a smaller job list
- The required skills for are shown when selecting an activity
- (script for 1.29 only) Added buttons for jumping to item classes
- Added Inventory search to the market
- (script for 1.30 only) Updated the positioning and layout of TW Pro buttons at Inventory
- Updated German translations (Thanks to Zyphir and Molt)
- (script for 1.30 only) Added fort weapons, belts and trousers to the Inventory statistics popup
- (script for 1.30 only) References to "jobs" have been replaced by "activities" except for "Job rank"
- (script for 1.30 only) Removed "Maximum lifepoints" (superseded by "Fastest lifepoints" and custom activities), "Maximum Fine motor skills" (supersesed by custom activities) and Riding (superseded by Speed and custom activities)
- Bugfix: the Speed activity now works correctly (The Indian set with 4 items has 45% speed bonus, although The West shows 44%). (27 December 2010)
- Bugfix: the Fire-extinguishing bucket is working properly with the Fire Fighter activity (27 December 2010)
Max speed is available using TW Pro, available at http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/ A basic fort calculation is included too.
The owner has stated that was the last update on the script. I can confirm that it is not working on the beta site. It seems to be much slower lately. I cant say whether its a code flaw or not.is this script still function cause ma getting serious problems with it my inventory in 3 worlds refuses to load with this script i use Google chrome
The West - TW Pro+ [SOM]126.96.36.199
Script for The-West: TW Pro+ [SOM - Scripts-O-Maniacs] [Multilingual] (v188.8.131.52)
erm since the owner longer works on it not sure though please someone explain to me
In terms of 1.33 the TW-Pro script should still work. It does for me. V 184.108.40.206 is working fine, be it a bit slow.so any suggestions of new script i will use in version 1.33 in .net