Abandoned places!

Red Falcon

Here, you can either make up your own abandoned place or you can list your favorite or top 3 favorite abandoned places or your favorite type of abandoned place(s). Please provide as many details about this or these places as you can and why they are on your list of favorite abandoned places...If you even have a favorite abandoned place(s).

Example I: My favorite type of abandoned place is an abandoned railroad station, because this is where trains USED to run to and from, however, they no longer run to and from abandoned railroad stations for various reasons.

Example II: My top three types of abandoned places are:

1: Gingerbread Victorian Houses
2: Railroad Stations
3: Mining Towns

Why? Because the Victorian Era is very interesting! It is one of my favorite historical time periods.

Note: Yes I AM a history buff, therefore, I expect at least some forms of silliness if and when people reply to this new thread, hot or not.

(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)

DeletedUser13682

Oh why not

Abandoned place one: Abandoned houses with all the funishings still in them. Reason- the beds are good enough for everything, and I mean everything.

DeletedUser14280

An abandoned waterfall/river. Why? Because it doesn't get musty.

An abandoned labyrinth. Why? So I can make a secret base in the middle that nobody can find unless they know the secret to getting through.

An abandoned castle. Why? Two words: Laser Tag.

DeletedUser

abandoned military base: laser tag.
abandoned city: laser tag.
abandoned trench system: laser tag.

Red Falcon

Hey! Thanks for replying to this, everyone! Now...What is everyone's favorite historical time period? You can select up to three different time periods. For me, they are:

1: The 1800's AKA the Victorian Era.
2: The 1700's AKA the Revolutionary Era.
3: The 1600's AKA the Colonial Era.

DeletedUser

1. The 1400's AKA the Poland Owns Pretty Much Everything Era.
2. The 1500's AKA the Poland Owns East Europe Era.
3. 1919-1921 AKA the Poland Owns the Red Army Era.

DeletedUser

10,000 BC AKA stoneage
1700 AD AKA Revolutionary period
2000s AKA cell phone/internet gadget period

DeletedUser13682

1930s-1940s, Fun times
1940s-1990s, Fun times
2000s-future, Fun times

DeletedUser

Wait, is it time, or place?
GAH!

1900's- Cor' they be femdogging.
2000's- Cas' they be high tech and OMGLAINTBALL
Civil War period- Winchester.

Abandoned film lot- Paintball.
Abandoned mansion- CQB Paintball.
Abandoned farm lands- Ghillie Paintball.

DeletedUser

Abandoned: A certain mansion in California if you get what I mean :laugh:. Or well maybe not abandoned, I would prefer it full.

OK a better abandoned place would be like a beached ship. To go inside and look at the captains log or at the rusted equipment while sea life is all around you...

DeletedUser13682

Place two- Abandoned school, with everything still in it, or abandoned office building with everything still in it. Reason: Paintball, airsoft, and MILSIM ammunition, if you can get some.

Red Falcon

All righty then! I have been doing a lot of research on historical time periods. And now, I would like everyone who has replied to this forum and even those who have not replied to this forum to tell everyone who sees this thread about one thing they know about each of their favorite time periods. And yes, this is a fun challenge for all to take part in. Think of it as a historical trivia game for everyone to create, edit, and play!

I shall set up an example here:

1: In the 1800's, the Industrial Revolution began in Europe.
2: In the 1700's, the Act of Union was passed, causing the Scottish and English parliaments to merge, this creating the Kingdom of Great Britian.
3: In the 1600's, Jamestown is founded in Virginia.