A Warm Welcome

DeletedUser

To those who migrate here, I believe speak for our world when I say welcome. Sure 2 hour jobs maybe be slower but they offer more relaxed play. Besides, who needs jobs when you have Great FF's & dueler's ;) & we have a fairer Premiums sytem for those who don't pay with premium

Hope more folks come here.

DeletedUser

& we have a fairer Premiums sytem for those who don't pay with premium

The bond shop gives you almost everything you can do with nuggets on enhanced premium worlds. Of course that may be why enhanced to classic was made an option.

DeletedUser

There are still a few less options though. UPB store has being very useful for W1 anyway. (due to the shaman not being there)

DeletedUser15641

To those who migrate here, I believe speak for our world when I say welcome. Sure 2 hour jobs maybe be slower but they offer more relaxed play. Besides, who needs jobs when you have Great FF's & dueler's ;) & we have a fairer Premiums sytem for those who don't pay with premium

Hope more folks come here.

Well your sentence is correct but you would never ever speak out for our world.....you began with a wrong foot :p....We know your past that means we can predict your future :blink: if you continue with that wrong foot :p

Nah tom its their i am only one of the phew who uses it :p..I love a challenge but do you immigrants like a challenge is the real

quest!

Its simple not all of them welcomes these immigrants because they just don't know whats their darn advantage!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm going to have to to save one last toon. Since I decided to keep the advent I migrated to Briscoe, it's got to be my w2 crafter/quester, which will slow things down a bit.