A variety of my stuff

DeletedUser

ok so i hae a variety of different types of things i do art wise. I do photographs, photmanipulations, and digital drawings. Most of these are old and yes all were done by me. I also have a deviant art page as well. Alot of them were done for a variety of games i play on thats where the text comes from. The ones with the dreamer56001 and barbwire are there to prevent some of the players on those games from stealing them and claiming as their own figured better let you all know that.
barrel.jpg

goosecreek.jpg

bymyside.jpg

friesien1.jpg

protectionfromstorm3.jpg

df13cf24.jpg
campred162cop.jpg

d2cytyj

http://dreamer56horses.deviantart.com

I cooul seriously keep going but yeah lol let me know if you want to see some more these are old i will post some others too. If you go to my deviant art page you can see some more slowly uploading more and more there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm i thought i made them smaller than what they are showing up have to appologise for that.

DeletedUser13020

Hehe somebody likes horses. Do you own the horses at the bottom? I like that second one its very nice. and you are fine as far as size goes, the limit in this part of the forums is 700x700.

DeletedUser

I dont own any of the horses that i have pictured. They are from a farm i used to be the barn manager at.