A typical day for two TWT members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aincrad

Hi, I play TW on the Polish language version.

Below you can see how two members of the Polish TWT break the record in dodging.

It is not my business who created these multi-accounts, themselves or some other external person. It's just that such situations are taking place. That TWT members are taking part in something like this.

Links to photos:
SELFIE
Ken Block

All newbies are level 1 and are not banned. If someone wants to look like it looks live, I invite you to the-west.pl Ohio server.

After FF I will send a link to westforts.

DeletedUser15368

My goodness, this is very strange and a clear abuse of mod rights, if they are in-fact team members, I can't find any evidence for that, or else it's abusing game mechanics with multi accounts. 5980 and 4054 dodges on a live production world tho :lol:

For some reason an error occurs when trying to upload to Westforts, but it's the large fort in county 2 if anyone wants to see for themselves without reaching level 25.

I suspect this will get deleted or locked as companies tent to cover up their indiscretions, and this is only partially relevant to this server as wider-The-West news, but I was interested to see it :-))

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidd Kalypso

Good for them. They found something to do instead of peddling incessant tombola's/sales of old items, etc. I would warrant that they have seen the proverbial writing on the wall.

Al35ul

Please remember that this is the .net Forum and, as such, issues that relate to other servers should be posted on the respective Forums, and not here! This thread will be locked, but please feel free to contact the support team if you should have any concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.