EFFECTS:
25% work motivation increase
15% energy increase

PRICE:
you get one for free for every 30 logins
...you can also buy for 25 bonds in the shop

LITTLE BLUE LETTERED ITALICISED TAG LINE:
Stew really hits the spot...just don't stand behind who's eating it

no idea what this is trying to accomplish -- not especially useful compared to a tea+chewing tobacco; way to cheap when a soap water is 29 bonds...

I do like the idea of a month-o-logins award, but it should be something more special like "+5000 LP for one use" (for LaTO farming or the like, or allowing noobs to do a center job for a quest) and not be in the UP-store.

Ranger-Schwartz

Goob....many LOVE to build church...it is a great way to max out exp points and replenish energy

ALSO...many of us love 10 minute jobs for money grabbing....it helps do that more efficiently too

Ranger-Schwartz

I wish you well on even getting this looked at. Though as both of us know, it will filed in the closest trash can.

Kidd...thanks for the reply, man! Yeah, well...that's like..your opinion, man ;) (and likely the right one :D) But...zall good! This is the farts and ideas section. I need to release them here every once in a while

Ranger-Schwartz

And once in a month this buff will be useful for them, when they have to eat 4 energy and 2 motivation buff in a day?

I mean, I agree with the basic idea, to give players something for every 15th or 30th login, but not just a sleeping bag copy.

This is an easy fix! Let's give it to players every 15...heck...let's give it away every 10 logins....in fact give players a choice of energy/health point buffs since health and energy are what keep us actively doing jobs.