a streak of bad luck on my achievements

• Thread starter DeletedUser35533
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

probably has been reported before. Whenever I go into achievements>quests> questlines I get the streak of bad luck error

DeletedUser36979

Any reason why it haven't been fixed yet? It has been known for years now.

And more importantly: How soon is soon? Within a week? Within a year? Before 2050? Or when hell freezes over and Innogames starts caring about other things than the money?

asdf124

Any reason why it haven't been fixed yet? It has been known for years now.

And more importantly: How soon is soon? Within a week? Within a year? Before 2050? Or when hell freezes over and Innogames starts caring about other things than the money?
A streak of bad luck isn't a bug if it happens for things like buying/selling items too fast.

However, if it happens on achievements, that is a bug.

"Why does inno place a streak of bad luck for buying/selling rate?"

It is a security feature as a lot of things might happen if it isn't placed.

DeletedUser36979

A streak of bad luck isn't a bug if it happens for things like buying/selling items too fast.

However, if it happens on achievements, that is a bug.

"Why does inno place a streak of bad luck for buying/selling rate?"

It is a security feature as a lot of things might happen if it isn't placed.

Yeah, it is a D-Dos protection feature, I know.
And that is not a bug, just a very bad implementation of the protection, that it pop when we open bags, or do crafting in game.

Opening an ingame tab to get it is not new, it was reported several time back when I still was active on beta, which is several years ago, first I remember was opening the list of cleared quests. The problem comes from the game needing to load a lot of things and the same time, which it then thinks is a D-Dos attack, thus giving you the streak of bad luck. And it is a thing that pop up from time to time, most likely because the developers forget to learn from past mistakes.