A strange lump of dirt for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Telegram me in game with the price you're willing to pay if interested.

DeletedUser

Re: Lump

huh? We can buy things from people now? I couldn't even find you... Is this a joke? :blink:

DeletedUser

can somebody offer u???

can somebody (other town) offer u the different products in low cost???:rolleyes:

DeletedUser25632

huh? We can buy things from people now? I couldn't even find you... Is this a joke? :blink:
Yes, however you cannot purchase products from jobs and a few other things such as Golden Colt and Golden Saber. In order to purchase items your town or another town ( Does not have to be yours for you to use it) has to have the Market Built. To do so, click your Town Hall and go to Construction, you should see Market on there.

can somebody (other town) offer u the different products in low cost???:rolleyes:
Yes, by using the market however there is a limit on how low the item can be, it cannot be lower than the Sell Price. Also, if you do not have a market in your town, you can use another towns market to buy and sell items as explained above. You will have to Travel back to the town from which you sold an item in order to pick up your money same goes for traveling to a town you purchased the item from which is where the player who sold it had put it up for sale at.

To do so, go to Bids for Purchase when you have the market open and click Distance to open the town directly where it was sold from. Same goes for when you wish to pick up your money, go to Sales Offer. You may also click the black dot on the far right and have the item or cash delivered to you instantly for 10 nuggets. If you do not see the cash or item instantly you may need to refresh and you can do so by hitting F5.

For future items you wish to sell or are seeking use the thread below which is stickied.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=41476

Status
Not open for further replies.