A Pawful of kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35771

The wagon train had a lot of spare kittens, 5 drops in 12 tries. Now up to 13 kittens. Want to have at least 2 of each before turning them into Maya, just in case the baskets quit dropping after completing the quest.

What can I say, I like kittens, they are so much fun.

They keep dropping, don't worry.

Got the full set in my first 5 baskets, was so happy :)

But yes, any 15s job can drop them.

DeletedUser

I've had 8 consecutive kitten drops in 11*15second hunting grizzly bear jobs. i've got all 5 colors.

DeletedUser31022

What do we do with all the extra kittens? Is this quest repeatable next year for catnip?

DeletedUser

Why does everyone keep posting the jobs where they dropped? It doesn't matter.

Red Falcon

I love cats, and when I saw this quest appear, I was actually glad. But so far, I have not found any kittens yet. I will keep trying by doing random 1-hour jobs and see what this comes up with. If by Day 4 I have not found any kittens, I will simply buy those got-darn kittens from the UP shoppe or from a market in a town if they are not to pricey...

DeletedUser34767

You can find them on any job, it is totally random whether or not they drop.

They drop easily on 15s jobs. I've got 14 so far.

The kittens are not auctionable, but you should be able to buy the baskets on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

They drop easily on 15s jobs. I've got 14 so far.

I just did 26 15 secs jobs on Briscoe, and nada. Got some earlier today, but seriously? :unsure:

Anyway, what happens with the kittens when we complete the quest? Do they all go away, or just one of each? At 25 a piece, I'll rather sell them before I complete.

DeletedUser

The reward you get for collecting all 5 kittens is terrible though...

DeletedUser

Is it ok to sell the left over cats I have to the old man in our back packs or should I save them?

DeletedUser

Is it ok to sell the left over cats I have to the old man in our back packs or should I save them?

you should rather put those baskets on the market. It can fetch a good price. There are still people out there who are looking for kittens and would rather buy them than collect them.

DeletedUser

I just did 26 15 secs jobs on Briscoe, and nada. Got some earlier today, but seriously? :unsure:

Anyway, what happens with the kittens when we complete the quest? Do they all go away, or just one of each? At 25 a piece, I'll rather sell them before I complete.

One each.

DeletedUser35277

The wagon train had a lot of spare kittens, 5 drops in 12 tries. Now up to 13 kittens. Want to have at least 2 of each before turning them into Maya, just in case the baskets quit dropping after completing the quest.

What can I say, I like kittens, they are so much fun.

The baskets will continue to drop, even after completing the quest.
I collected doubles and 1 extra basket. Maya only takes 1 of each
color cat, so you can collect cats and a basket if you want to.
:laugh:

National Dog Day is August 26th. I would like to see puppies in a quest like this, I am more of a dog person.
Anyone who would like a Puppy Quest, holler AYE! ( it's only fair)
Thanks to INNO for letting us keep our extra kittens, please do the
same with the puppies if you decide to go for a Puppy Quest. :)

DeletedUser

Maya no play

So I have at least 1 of each (5...?) and still no quest shows...including a refresh and a logout...
So is there a min lvl for this..?

DeletedUser

I don't know about level, but a lot of quests depend on your completion of Heading into a new adventure.

DeletedUser

Duduie

Thx..
Done that one, am on eagle...need a blue headband thing..?

DeletedUser

I got all of them in Arizona. Now I am trying to get Fair Kitten in Colorado and Dakota.

Will we get to keep the leftover kitties in our inventory at the end of the quest? I just love them and want to be the crazy cat lady of The West :D

DeletedUser

You were right..thankfully :]

It's signed off until the end of the first journey...not the next phase, so thx again Duduie...at least it's not something hard to fix ;)

DeletedUser

Will we get to keep the leftover kitties in our inventory at the end of the quest? I just love them and want to be the crazy cat lady of The West :D
TBH I don't know if they stay or go away. Good luck tho! :D That's quite the goal.
It's signed off until the end of the first journey...not the next phase, so thx again Duduie...at least it's not something hard to fix ;)

Welcome, hope you get to finish in time.

DeletedUser16008

Why does everyone keep posting the jobs where they dropped? It doesn't matter.

What I dont get is why anyone would do a job where you dont get a drop on 15 sec due to the difficulty... im sticking to simple jobs that drop stuff i can use while wasting my time, stuff like granite and cotton or coal where you can churn out Graphite lube buffs etc seems at least worth the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.