A Pawful of kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What about it? If you wish to know what it is, push the show button.

Spoiler alert!

[spoil]A riding animal, similar to the eagle, looking like a cat, with 0% speed and +5 animal instinct and fine motor skills.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

So got the "reward" now I have spare kittens, and nothing to do with them.

If I go do some jobs down by the river can I "get rid" of the spares :hmf:

I'll take any spare kitties that no one wants :D
Ambitious Crazy Cat Lady...right here! *waves*

Question?

I found the Questline in my Achievements list, but it's darkened out, like it's not a valid quest when I click on it? And it's not showing up as Maya's Quest when I open the Saloon?

How do I activate the Quest in order to win the reward?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know about level, but a lot of quests depend on your completion of Heading into a new adventure.

If you're not getting the quest from Maya is probably because you did not complete heading into a new adventure questline.

So, if the Questline isn't active for me, does that mean I can't get the "reward"? :(
I don't seem to get a lot of Quests these days...haven't had one for a couple of levels now?

DeletedUser22685

So, if the Questline isn't active for me, does that mean I can't get the "reward"? :(
I don't seem to get a lot of Quests these days...haven't had one for a couple of levels now?

No, it means you have to go and complete Heading into a new adventure before you can do this quest, as well as many others. It appears at level 8, and if you can't see any available quests in that questline from the Saloon NPCs, you have to travel to Little Eagle in the bottom right county.

Bad Billy Jack

Yes many new players especially start the Heading into a New Adventure questline, but never go back to Little Eagle to continue it. If you do not complete it, many questlines & events will be impossible for you all to complete.

It is a required questline to be completed as soon as possible for all new accounts!

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_60

Last edited:
Thank you both so much! I didn't realise I had an unfinished quest to complete!!!
I'm on my way there right now:D

No, it means you have to go and complete Heading into a new adventure before you can do this quest, as well as many others. It appears at level 8, and if you can't see any available quests in that questline from the Saloon NPCs, you have to travel to Little Eagle in the bottom right county.

Yes many new players especially start the Heading into a New Adventure questline, but never go back to Little Eagle to continue it. If you do not complete it, many questlines & events will be impossible for you all to complete.

It is a required questline to be completed as soon as possible for all new accounts!

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_60

DeletedUser

You don't see a quest at Maya's?

If you don't then read some of the posts above, you'll need to complete your greenhorn quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.