A Pawful of kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

soooo, This quest appeared, I do not know if it appears at a certain lvl or at a certain date, but
it says to get some kitties, I know i says in the prairie. But is it a certain job or any field job? and will I get it right away or it will take time like "The Treasure Chest".

DeletedUser

It's Kittenday! http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=692958#post692958

Any job, falls on 15 second shifts, just gotta keep at it like the laundry baskets if you remember. The job gives you a kitten basket (which you can buy in the bond shop), you open it and get a different color kitten. Might get doubles of same color, so don't get mad, just keep at it. We have 6 days.

DeletedUser

I've been spamming collect eagle feathers for the daily quest (trying to see if I can do a whole hour of it in 15s shifts). 25 tries so far with 5 baskets dropped :D

PS: I don't have higher income premium activated right now ...

DeletedUser

notfelixthecat approves of this quest.

Edit: Having no luck with 15 second jobs. I've gotten I think 3 baskets on the 4 worlds I've done 15 second jobs in I think it was 72 total jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34767

Eight so far ( 3 black, 2 grey, 2 tabby, and 1 fair ). Need to sleep to restore my energy and then try for the golden one.

DeletedUser18300

I've gotten 2 gold, 2 fairs and 1 black from Spear Fishing for 15s

DeletedUser

The job doesn't matter at all and, like every single other usable item which "contains an item", they are all absolutely 100% identical. Every single basket has the same item id. It's not even possible for baskets dropped on different jobs to drop specific kittens only.

DeletedUser

I hate cats. For rills. Not in the "I shoot at them and try to run them over with my truck" kind of way. More like the way you can't stand your know-it-all aunt who can't keep her mouth shut for more than 18 seconds and you wish you could punch her in the throat...but you don't, because like cats, she's sneaky and will somehow make your first-born die in a tragic luge accident.

DeletedUser

I got golden kitten repairing fences 15 sec, I did the repair 20 time uest

Deleted User - 1278415

Eight so far ( 3 black, 2 grey, 2 tabby, and 1 fair ). Need to sleep to restore my energy and then try for the golden one.

This is reassuring to know that the fair kitty is obtainable thru a job and not the fair.

I have all the kittys but the fair one and was getting worried the fair might have something to do with getting a kitty. 1 spin a day in 7 day only quest week was going to be tough.

DeletedUser

I got Maya's kitten...and she don't care

^Sung to the tune of she's got a ticket to ride...ofc :D

It's just like Elmyr said years ago:

Maya does not take proper care of herself...or care about her kitten it seems...awwww....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser35805

Iron mining 15s, got grey cat literally on first try, got fair cat and tabby cat in less than 10 tries. :p

DeletedUser34767

The wagon train had a lot of spare kittens, 5 drops in 12 tries. Now up to 13 kittens. Want to have at least 2 of each before turning them into Maya, just in case the baskets quit dropping after completing the quest.

What can I say, I like kittens, they are so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.