A new world name suggestions!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

The purpose of this thread is to get names for a new world that starts with G.

I did not ask for your opinion about a new world starting which means I do not want your opinion/snide remarks.

If you do not want to participate in this thread in the manner intended, please do not post here.

DeletedUser23252

geronimo is the best idea so far but golden nugget, golden spur or golden rifle also has a nice ring

DeletedUser37529

Graceland -- home of Elvis.. hahah :laugh:

Gainesville.. texas

Gentry.. many southern towns with that name

DeletedUser3870

Geezer's Gulch

Thought of all those old timers mining in the streams and came up with...

Geezers' Gulch ;)

DeletedUser

Gros Ventre

Pronounced "Grow Vaunt". The word means "big belly" in French. No one knows exactly why the French called them this but take an educated guess. The Gros Ventre were original residents of Minnesota and North Dakota, but as European colonisation pushed them westward, the tribe migrated to Montana, where most of their descendants still live today.

But if all you rootin tootin cowboys are not ready to "go native" then... Gringo as in Johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Goops there goes another rubber tree plant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Thanks to those who provided us with names for our new world. I have taken all names which I believe are viable options and will have an internal vote.

Winning name will be announced shortly along with 500 nuggets for the player who suggested it, just for their efforts!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.