A new town...

DeletedUser

Hi all, i'm looking into starting a new town, well actually i have found a decent sized ghost town i want to take over, and i could do with some more experienced players joining me there to help get it running properly etc, seeing as this is my 1st attempt at running a town.

Fellow beginners also welcome, the more the merrier!

Queston; by taking over a ghost town i assume part of the builds carried out by the previous townsfolk are still going to be in place?

Also its near a fairly large existing town-will they pose a threat and shut my town down somehow?

Diggo11

Queston; by taking over a ghost town i assume part of the builds carried out by the previous townsfolk are still going to be in place?
Correct.

Also its near a fairly large existing town-will they pose a threat and shut my town down somehow?
They can duel you endlessly which will mean you'll need a fair few experienced players to help protect the town. Also you'll find it hard to recruit as people are naturally attracted to larger towns. Finally if your interested in Forts you'll have to beat them in a Fort Battle to take control of the forts in your county (assuming they already own them), which could prove difficult. Apart from these three difficulties you'll be fine ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds great lol, hey, fancy a challenge? ;)

Sorry for not posting this in the recruitment area of the forum, but I needed questions answered, plus this is clearly a priority recruitment drive :laugh:

So, lets try this again; Are you an experienced westerner, tired of following orders from your so-called superiors?

Perhaps your bored in your current town, or find yourself drifting from one place to the next?

Most importantly, do you crave a fresh challenge?
And a chance to contribute and be a part of a soon-to-be-started super-duper town?

If you answered yes to any of the above, send me a PM with a few details on your character and yourself.

Ideally i'd like to get atleast 6 experienced players interested before i ressurect the ghost town, and as many beginners as possible in the meantime. Lets 'ave it!