A Kingdom for a SIG!

DeletedUser

Oh looky,we got SIG specalists here!Great,I really need one.So,the size,normal.
The theme would be a lion,(possibly Aslan from the movie,Narnia) roaring,or sitting,standing,in a forrest,or in light.doesnt matter.With some added stuff,how you guys find it better.So,If not a problem,I would appreciate it.:) Here is a example pic of how it would be, http://www.freewebs.com/slayer_x/aslan.jpg or something like this.Try to just add stuff in this one,if not a problem.:)

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found it a bit difficult to work with the image you gave so I made something of my own...Hope you like it...:)

hilarion.png

DeletedUser

Now that's mean...It's really good Lawpaok.I don't want to be ungratefull,but you know grandma's like moa...xD
Can I send you some samples,of others,so you could see what you could do?This one is awsome,really.:) I'll send you those by a message.:)

DeletedUser13020

Seen a lot of request here but yours is the only one that has made me want to dust off the old photoshop and give it a shot real quick now.

lioncopy.png

I didn't use much, and I used another pic because the one you posted was a bit blurry i think. It's still that lion that you asked for.

DeletedUser

Seen a lot of request here but yours is the only one that has made me want to dust off the old photoshop and give it a shot real quick now.

lioncopy.png

I didn't use much, and I used another pic because the one you posted was a bit blurry i think. It's still that lion that you asked for.

Thank you very much,the sig is great.But I forgot to log in and say,that I've got a sig already from Law.But I'll certainly use that one for another forum.Thanks alot for your effort -TP-.:cool:
So,I got my Sig,thanks ye all people!