A Good Time For Entertainment

DeletedUser

Oh my god. Just been watching some previews of movies and TV shows on YouTube. There are some FANTASTIC shows and movies coming out.
TV shows I can't WAIT to see:
Minority Report the series, Legends Of Tomorrow, Lucifer, Damien

And as for movies, they are too many to list here, but one where the original was GOD-awful, but the remake looks AWSOME is SuperGirl. When they made the original, they admitted it was awful, but THIS one...oh my god. Can't wait to see it.

Can anyone think of any shows that I've missed? The only ones I know about are the ones I've seen the previews for on YouTube, but what I've seen - for TV shows and movies upcoming - it is a good time to be alive. :)

DeletedUser

Well the Supergirl pilot got leaked (Tv series Big John, not movie :) ). Leaked pilots really shouldn't be judged but as a superhero movie/tv series/comic nerd, I must say its a surprisingly nice breath of fresh air. The dialogue needs polish still and Im really excited to see how the story unfolds, it'll be better than that original film of course :D. Good to see them investing well in special effects. And with the Legends of Tommorow trailer, I guess Berlanti's at the top of his game now.

Anyone know about this new Netflix show btw, Sense8? I read the premise and it was really interesting. The Wachowski brothers are behind it along with J Michael Straczynski.

And as for new movies, Im really excited for The Martian (just saw the trailer, looks good!), Jurassic World of course!, Star wars ep 7 in december *_*, Minions, Ant Man, Mr Holmes, The man from U.N.C.L.E, Black Mass, The walk, The jungle book (the new one), Crimson Peak, The good dinosaur, In the heart of the sea, MI5:Rogue nation and The Revenant.

The real fun's coming in 2016 really :p

DeletedUser

SuperGirl's a SERIES? Coooool. :D
Re: AntMan, which came first, The Atom or AntMan? I know AntMan has the power to control ants, but it seems either DC or Marvel saw the other one and thought, "I'm having some of that." While on the subject, I'm glad he has finally became The Atom. In Arrow he called the suit A.T.O.M. but it didn't shrink, then in the final episode he mentioned he had perfected miniaturisation.

You're right though, 2016 is definitely going to be the year. :)

Post-Edit: Also...resurrection? Wasn't it a little late to use The Lazarus Pit? I'll be interested to see how they do it.

DeletedUser

DC's atom came first in 1961 followed by ant man in 1962 by marvel. But its definitely true that ant man has managed to be much more popular than atom because DC made much use of atom. Marvel saw the oppertunity and gave Hank Pym a much more definitive role in their universe.

Also, resurrection yes :D.

A bit too late to use the Lazarus pit as per comics but they have changed a lot of stuff so iv stopped comparing in to the comics.

[spoil]My theory is that Nyssa swapped Sara's body before the burial (somehow) and has preserved it. Or something of that sort.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Green Lantern. I hope the next one is better than their first attempt. :)

DeletedUser36559

I heard flash and Green Lantern were teaming up for the new film

DeletedUser

Hello all I am a big big fan of Mr. Bean and charlie Chaplin. Can anyone suggest me their best shows, dramas and movies. I would be really thankful to you all.

DeletedUser

Hello all I am a big big fan of Mr. Bean and charlie Chaplin. Can anyone suggest me their best shows, dramas and movies. I would be really thankful to you all.
The only thing I can think of is to try IMDB or to Google their movies. There are always sites that will tell you the best movies (in their opinion).

just hope its not another origin story
I don't know...I like some origin stories. For instance Wolverine was AWESOME!
They were supposed to be doing a Magneto origin story, but they ended up incorporating it into 'First Class'.