Irie Nation has risen from the ashes of Armageddon

Town Name: Irie Nation

Town Rank: 1008

Town Points: 4486

What positions are open:
All are open

Number of Open Positions: All

Town Descriptions:
The city of Armageddon has been deserted and has fallen into disrepair. No one left here accept myself. Nobody was not getting along, and the constant bickering was fueling bad blood between a few individuals. This led to the active mayor to start booting people. Then he left and now I stand alone. I have decided to keep the city alive and see if I can get it rolling again. This is not a dictatorship. This town will be run for the people, by the people!

Current Building Status:
Bank Lvl. 4
Town Hall Lvl. 2
Tailor Lvl. 2
Gunsmith Lvl. 2
General Store Lvl. 4
Mortician Lvl. 1
Hotel Lvl. 2
Residences Lvl. 2

Where to contact: Hit me up here or in game via a telegram, and drop by for a visit. Thanks y'all and Let's get this place rockin .
(Edit: I recently invited one the original members of the town back into the fold. His name is Benston and is very active and to the point. He or I may be contacted in game about signing up.)

I would like active individuals who like to have a good time with good people. This is all about building a big, unique city. Lvl is not of major concern as long as you are willing to kick in dough and playing time toward upgrading our city. Being active is of utmost importance. We welcome all walks of life and all professions here.:D

- Bigg Jimm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14636

Now looking for Builders and duelers. Hit me up in game.

- Bigg Jimm