a curiosity question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just askin from curiosity: why do noobs get attacked by stronger players? i mean, noobs are broke and you dont really get the exp or kick you can get from battling stronger opponents. even workers will give more than noobs can give in a duel. i'm not whining though i'm speakin from something that happened to me...i'm just curious as to why. is it for the guranteed win or something else? i mean, what can you get from kicking the ass of someone weaker and less well equipped?

DeletedUser

Well..

1. Not all noobs are broke.
2. They get attacked when they join an enemy town.
3. They also get attacked when someone wants to increase their mortician score.
4. Who doesn't want an easier target?
5. Curiosity kills the cat, don't be too curious on the forums, there are many ppl here ready to attack a noob.

DeletedUser

It's for your own good in the long run, this way you will learn from your experiences instead of being a noob forever.. XD

DeletedUser

Lol, diggo!

They may attack you to test their characters for certain reasons and other main reason could be "Mercenary Work".

I use to lead Mercenary team in the past. Those are people assigned for certain tasks such as for example, in your case someone may bring complain to my attention so an assault can occur on you. Reasons can include, you being naughty, bad-ass, and simply they want you dead:( Then they would give me some bucks for the action to proceed through town treasury.

Well, I am guessing that could be the reason for someone to allege war on you and I am sorry to hear this. I am uneasy about the situation but best way to avoid would be first to equip yourself.

Hellstormm: why are you weaker and less well-equipped?

Or
2. you hire Mercenary back to them...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
1. Not all noobs are broke
2. They bank less often because they are less active
3. They are easy to knock out
4. Mortician stats
5. Knocking out all the noobs in a town gets you noticed
6. They don't raise your duelling xp as much
7. They are good target practise
8. You can use them to get the most damage stat
9. They hardly hit back
10. Low level duellers are fun to hit, especially if they have egos
11. Hate mail
12. They've been bothering your town
13. Workers are second class citizens
14. There's no point leaving anyone awake in an enemy town
15. Because of threads like these
16. They don't dive into hotels
17. They should feel bad

Anything else?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Beating up noobs on the intrawebs almost makes up for the fact I'm a 4ft 4 inches tall midget with leukemia, colon cancer, HIV and AIDS living in my moms basement.

DeletedUser

Beating up noobs on the intrawebs almost makes up for the fact I'm a 4ft 4 inches tall midget with leukemia, colon cancer, HIV and AIDS living in my moms basement.
lol, that just about made me drop a lung.

DeletedUser

1. I'm pretty much a noob and I have 61$ on my second day playing
2. A high lvl could take all 61$ from me if they dueled with me.
3. The fun of dueling.
5. Sometimes high lvls just wanna feel good about themselves.

DeletedUser

1. I'm pretty much a noob and I have 61$ on my second day playing
we all start out as noobs, so dont feel so bad about it...

2. A high lvl could take all 61$ from me if they dueled with me.
put your money in the bank so it wont be stolen even if you loose a duel

3. The fun of dueling.
yes it is fun.. one of the best aspects of this game.. ;)

5. Sometimes high lvls just wanna feel good about themselves.
not really, sometimes high levels just wanna try out something, like a new build, etc. not to mention that sometimes people just duel anyone who has more exp regardless of you being a noob or not.. plus dueling is part of the game so whether you like it or not, just deal with it.. :)

DeletedUser

beating noobs still counts as a win some do it for ranks and better wins just to look better

DeletedUser

Remember though that only players in your dueling level range can duel you.

DeletedUser15302

And remember that while workers are second class citizens (apparently) duelers are generally last class people who really don't give a crap about anyone else and as such don't really need a reason for their actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Got attacked when i was at lv 13 by a lv 18, which in my oppinion was weakness for the other guy, but thankfully he sucked and i beat him, and walked away with 65 exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.