A couple of minor tweaks for regular server play

Joe Kidd

Minor Idea #1

Idea title:
Change the "Anyone in for some more?" Achievement (under Social:County Fair)
Details of idea: Essentially it would be great if this achievement showed which counties the player has already completed construction simply by county number as a list not unlike a list of required quests to finish a quest based achievement.
Visual Aid:
counties.png

Reasons for submitting: This is something that I think would be more helpful to engage the player towards finishing this achievement since the fair generates randomly. It's very unlikely most players recall where each fair was when they did construction work for it.

Minor Idea #2

Idea title:
Allow specific chests in the Shop to be purchasable with in-game cash.
Details of idea: This has been proposed in the past but I would like to add the wrinkle that this be done as a special sale periodically for a short period of time like a weekend or even just one day. The chests would include the following: [Beginner's bag] [Steel lined box] [Junk chest] [Wooden box] [Iron-clad chest] [Fancy chest] [Unique chest] [Noble chest] [Unique precious chest] [Premium chest] [Glossy Premium chest]. The pricing I'm not sure about but this has been implemented already for speed servers/worlds. I would default to whatever values were used there with the exception of not calculating for improved cash buffs that are typically active in speed worlds.

Reasons for submitting: Some users have a large amount of in game cash. Being able to spend it on chests would bring more activity to the Shop and add more content to the Market as well. This would be only done very sporadically so you'd have to be involved in the game to catch the opportunity. This brings more people in to potentially be around to get chests for cash.

Thank you!

Caerdwyn

100% in on the first suggestion. Even though I have already completed this Achievement, it's a great idea and I would have paid more attention to the Fair when I knew I was getting closer.

Idea 2 is a solid idea, as well, but I could see Premium Chest and Glossy Premium staying as Bond/Nugget buys. They have "Premium" in the name, after all and it'd be a greater incentive for us F2P people to become Mostly-F2P.